FISA MEMO RELEASED

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Nunes_Memo.pdf

Mocoondo
    2002 Bayliner 195 Capri
    Mercruiser 5.0L V8 / Alpha I Gen II
    MMSI: 338091755

Here is the official link

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...use_letter.pdf

To be quite honest, I really did not believe that the FBI was actually corrupt and attempting to influence the presidential election. Something deep in my heart kept telling me that Trump was a bit paranoid.

Boy I was sure wrong!

Corruption at the highest levels. The FBI attempting to affect the presidential election.

This is as bad as it gets guys.

This is a sad sad day for America.

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY
    SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

What is really sad is anyone would believe this obvious attempt to undermine the FBI. Sad that the President and Nunes concocted this together like some tin pot dictatorship. What has happened to this country ?

Comment

It was more than just the FBI, the DOJ played a major part per the memo but in reality it is the Obama administration and Obama himself had to know what was going on and probably authorized it.
        2003 Bayliner 245
        2007 Sedona F21

Comment

concocted? what part of the memo is false?
          1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
          5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
          San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more liberal people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
            What is really sad is anyone would believe this obvious attempt to undermine the FBI. Sad that the President and Nunes concocted this together like some tin pot dictatorship. What has happened to this country ?
            If that was true the democrat politicians and Mueller would be taking immediate action to investigate and indict Trump and Nunes for this act. But we won't see that ... because they know the memo is accurate and McCabe would not have been fired.
            2003 Bayliner 245
            2007 Sedona F21

Comment

Here’s a little clarification on 4th ammendment law.

Under the 4th ammendment we have the right against unreasonable search and seizure. The courts have interpreted this over the last 200+ years pretty clearly.

When Law Enforcement makes an application for a search warrant they are required to provide all information they have to the court so that the court can evaluate that information and determine if there is probable cause for a search warrant.

In this case the FBI intentionally withheld informaton from the court that would provide doubt as to the truthfulness of the informaton it was presenting as it’s probable cause that a crime had been or was going to be committed. The FBI presented information gatherd by a paid operative of the DNC and the Clinton Campaign as probable cause without disclosing to the court the source of the information.

The court unknowing of the truth, and reling on the information the FBI provided, issued a search warrant to wiretap Carter Pages telephone.

First...

If Carter Page or any other person were to ever be charged with a crime, the search warrant would be challenged, and any information obtained by the warrant would be inadmisable. Note... Carter page has not been charged with any crime.

The problem here is that the FBI knew that it was withholding critical information from the court. Information the court could have used to make a probable cause determination which became the basis for the search warrant.

Even if you argue that the court would have issued the search warrant anyway, that was not for the FBI to decide. They have the duty to inform the court of ALL information they have when making a search warrant application. This is a time tested premise of US Case Law. If Law enforcement intentionally fails to disclose pertinant information the search warrant will be overturned, and the evidence will be inadmissable (even if it is true).

This along with the failure to disclose, correspondance between some of the FBI agents involved indicate that certain members of the FBI attempted to influence the presidential election. They used FBI resources to obtain a wiretap order in the hopes of obtaining information that could be used to influence the outcome of the election.

To me, that is corruption at the highest level in the FBI.

KEVIN SANDERS
              4788 LISAS WAY
              SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Yeah, says you and Nunes, a known liar and himself investigated and removed from the committee. Now he's back with the conspiracy cooked up by him and the tin post dictator.

From The Post;
                Three years before Page became an adviser to the Trump campaign, he came to the attention of FBI counterintelligence agents, who learned that Russian spy suspects had sought to use Page as a source for information.
                In that case, one of the Russian suspects, Victor Podobnyy — who was posing as a diplomat and was later charged by federal prosecutors with acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government — was captured on tape in 2013 discussing an effort to get information and documents from Page. … In one secretly recorded conversation, detailed in the complaint, Podobnyy said Page “wrote that he is sorry, he went to Moscow and forgot to check his inbox, but he wants to meet when he gets back. I think he is an idiot and forgot who I am. Plus he writes to me in Russian [to] practice the language. He flies to Moscow more often than I do. He got hooked on Gazprom thinking that if they have a project, he could rise up. Maybe he can. I don’t know, but it’s obvious that he wants to earn lots of money.’’
                The FBI interviewed Page in June 2013, and he admitted to providing documents to Podobnyy, though only “basic immaterial information and publicly available research documents.”

We know of other interactions between Page and Russian actors as well.

Page lived in Moscow from 2004 to 2007 while working for Merrill Lynch. In early July 2016, Page traveled back to the city to give a lecture, having been invited shortly after being named to the Trump team in March. Page informed campaign officials of his plans to travel the week before, though he at first denied having done so.

This trip became the subject of several of the reports in Steele’s dossier. Report No. 94, dated July 19, claims that Page met with the president of Russian energy firm Rosneft and a Kremlin official named Igor Diveykin. Report No. 134, dated Oct. 18, suggests that in his meeting with Rosneft President Igor Sechin, Page discussed getting a stake in the company in exchange for sanctions on Russia being lifted. Page denied those meetings after they became public in a Yahoo News report in September 2016 — a report which triggered his taking leave from the campaign.

In other words, the warrant application was submitted after Page had publicly broken with Trump, undercutting the idea that the campaign was being targeted.

Testifying before the House Intelligence Committee last year, Page admitted to a brief interaction with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich during that July trip. In a memo sent to the campaign after his return, though, Page wrote that in a “private meeting,” the official had “expressed strong support for Mr. Trump and a desire to work together toward devising better solutions in response to a vast range of current international problems.”

He traveled to Moscow again in December 2016 and again encountered Dvorkovich. But that trip would have come after the period under consideration.

It’s not clear whether Steele’s memo on the first trip was turned over to the FBI right away. The first report that Steele produced was on June 20, and it — suggesting possible attempts to blackmail Trump by the Russian government — prompted Steele to raise with Fusion GPS’s Simpson the prospect of informing the FBI about what he’d learned. In his testimony to the Senate, Simpson said that a July 26 report was produced after Steele had already met with the FBI, so it’s not clear whether the July 19 memo was produced before or after that meeting.

Simpson does at one point say that after Steele talked to the FBI, “external developments occurred” over the summer, including that “Carter Page shows up in Moscow and gives a speech.”

“I vaguely recall that these external events prompted us to say, ‘I wonder what the FBI did, whoops, haven’t heard from them,’ ” he said. This suggests that the FBI hadn’t been informed about Steele’s Page report before that point, though it’s not clear.

Yahoo News’s September report about Page meeting with the Rosneft official and Diveykin cites only “U.S. intelligence officials” as a source, so it’s unclear whether the meetings derived from Steele’s research or if intelligence officials heard the same rumors. Steele met with an FBI contact again in Rome in mid-to-late September, at which point he may have provided his reports on Page.

Fusion GPS’s research into Page led Simpson to believe that, as Podobnyy said, Page might be the type to be leveraged by the Kremlin, given his relative youth and interest in making money.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.f636acb6c6ed

Original story on FISA warrant.

Comment

Yeah, says you and Nunes, a known liar and himself investigated and removed from the committee. Now he's back with the conspiracy cooked up by him and the tin post dictator.

From The Post;
                  Three years before Page became an adviser to the Trump campaign, he came to the attention of FBI counterintelligence agents, who learned that Russian spy suspects had sought to use Page as a source for information.
                  In that case, one of the Russian suspects, Victor Podobnyy — who was posing as a diplomat and was later charged by federal prosecutors with acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government — was captured on tape in 2013 discussing an effort to get information and documents from Page. … In one secretly recorded conversation, detailed in the complaint, Podobnyy said Page “wrote that he is sorry, he went to Moscow and forgot to check his inbox, but he wants to meet when he gets back. I think he is an idiot and forgot who I am. Plus he writes to me in Russian [to] practice the language. He flies to Moscow more often than I do. He got hooked on Gazprom thinking that if they have a project, he could rise up. Maybe he can. I don’t know, but it’s obvious that he wants to earn lots of money.’’

The FBI interviewed Page in June 2013, and he admitted to providing documents to Podobnyy, though only “basic immaterial information and publicly available research documents.”

We know of other interactions between Page and Russian actors as well.

Page lived in Moscow from 2004 to 2007 while working for Merrill Lynch. In early July 2016, Page traveled back to the city to give a lecture, having been invited shortly after being named to the Trump team in March. Page informed campaign officials of his plans to travel the week before, though he at first denied having done so.

This trip became the subject of several of the reports in Steele’s dossier. Report No. 94, dated July 19, claims that Page met with the president of Russian energy firm Rosneft and a Kremlin official named Igor Diveykin. Report No. 134, dated Oct. 18, suggests that in his meeting with Rosneft President Igor Sechin, Page discussed getting a stake in the company in exchange for sanctions on Russia being lifted. Page denied those meetings after they became public in a Yahoo News report in September 2016 — a report which triggered his taking leave from the campaign.

In other words, the warrant application was submitted after Page had publicly broken with Trump, undercutting the idea that the campaign was being targeted.

Testifying before the House Intelligence Committee last year, Page admitted to a brief interaction with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich during that July trip. In a memo sent to the campaign after his return, though, Page wrote that in a “private meeting,” the official had “expressed strong support for Mr. Trump and a desire to work together toward devising better solutions in response to a vast range of current international problems.”

He traveled to Moscow again in December 2016 and again encountered Dvorkovich. But that trip would have come after the period under consideration.

It’s not clear whether Steele’s memo on the first trip was turned over to the FBI right away. The first report that Steele produced was on June 20, and it — suggesting possible attempts to blackmail Trump by the Russian government — prompted Steele to raise with Fusion GPS’s Simpson the prospect of informing the FBI about what he’d learned. In his testimony to the Senate, Simpson said that a July 26 report was produced after Steele had already met with the FBI, so it’s not clear whether the July 19 memo was produced before or after that meeting.

Simpson does at one point say that after Steele talked to the FBI, “external developments occurred” over the summer, including that “Carter Page shows up in Moscow and gives a speech.”

“I vaguely recall that these external events prompted us to say, ‘I wonder what the FBI did, whoops, haven’t heard from them,’ ” he said. This suggests that the FBI hadn’t been informed about Steele’s Page report before that point, though it’s not clear.

Yahoo News’s September report about Page meeting with the Rosneft official and Diveykin cites only “U.S. intelligence officials” as a source, so it’s unclear whether the meetings derived from Steele’s research or if intelligence officials heard the same rumors. Steele met with an FBI contact again in Rome in mid-to-late September, at which point he may have provided his reports on Page.

Fusion GPS’s research into Page led Simpson to believe that, as Podobnyy said, Page might be the type to be leveraged by the Kremlin, given his relative youth and interest in making money.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.f636acb6c6ed

Original story on FISA warrant.

Mr Iceclimber...

I am not going to argue that the information that you presented is inaccurate. It might very well be the truth. Page might be a bad guy.

What I am arguing is that in failing to disclose the source of the information to the FISA court, Page will never be successfully procecuted for anything he might (or might not ) have done. At the very best that is VERY sloppy work by the FBI, because it eliminates their chance at successful prosecution.

The problem as I see it is that at the very highest levels of the FBI the information was intentionally witheld from the court. Then we get into WHY???

What I also see is that persons within the FBI communicated to each other their intention to attempt to influence the presidential election. Perhaps I’m missing something but that sure does not fit my understanding of how the nations top law enforcement agency is supposed to work.

Again, page might be a really bad guy, or a saint, but his guilt or innocence is not what is at question here. It is the actions of the FBI that are in question.

KEVIN SANDERS
                  4788 LISAS WAY
                  SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

This is going to blow wide open. They should go back and further scrutinize ALL FISA Court warrants that involved US citizens.

The grounds under which they obtained the FISA warrant were intentionally vague. No matter what you think of Donald Trump, from a constitutional standpoint Carter Page was harmed, and therefore so would be the Trump campaign (by connection). This was clearly an attempt to get dirt on the Trump campaign and undermine his ability to get elected.

This is gonna be huge. I hope they disband the entire FISA court system over this. It should never be used to target a US citizen and is now proven to be abused.

Christopher Steele, the DNC, Fusion GPS, the Ohrs should be prosecuted. Hillary Clinton should also be investigated for her knowledge as Sec State.
                    Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Comment

Mr. Sanders, there was 40 pieces of evidence cited in the warrant request. Trying to attack the FBI (who by the way does this shit for a living) is a pointless, and somewhat pathetic exercise. Yes, Page is dirty and the warrant request was clean.

I expect more from you. I mean seriously, we are to believe some bullshit memo from NUNES of all people ? That clown was under investigation himself, and is Trump's stooge.

Comment

Mr. Sanders, there was 40 pieces of evidence cited in the warrant request. Trying to attack the FBI (who by the way does this shit for a living) is a pointless, and somewhat pathetic exercise. Yes, Page is dirty and the warrant request was clean.

I expect more from you. I mean seriously, we are to believe some bullshit memo from NUNES of all people ? That clown was under investigation himself, and is Trump's stooge.
                        Are you saying that the FBI Did Not fail to disclose the source of the information in their Search Warrant Application?
                        Are you saying the findings of the House Intelligence Committe is all of them lying?

And... Yes I know the FBI does this for a living. I also know that Law Enforcement has had cases overturned for intentionally not disclosing pertinant information.

KEVIN SANDERS
                        4788 LISAS WAY
                        SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Originally posted by ksanders View Post

Are you saying that the FBI Did Not fail to disclose the source of the information in their Search Warrant Application?
                          Are you saying the findings of the House Intelligence Committe is all of them lying?

And... Yes I know the FBI does this for a living. I also know that Law Enforcement has had cases overturned for intentionally not disclosing pertinant information.
                          I am saying consider the source of the Nunes memo, which by the way means nothing. It's a memo. Look, Trump can squirm all he wants. Judgement day will arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeSailor View Post
                            This is going to blow wide open. They should go back and further scrutinize ALL FISA Court warrants that involved US citizens.

The grounds under which they obtained the FISA warrant were intentionally vague. No matter what you think of Donald Trump, from a constitutional standpoint Carter Page was harmed, and therefore so would be the Trump campaign (by connection). This was clearly an attempt to get dirt on the Trump campaign and undermine his ability to get elected.

This is gonna be huge. I hope they disband the entire FISA court system over this. It should never be used to target a US citizen and is now proven to be abused.

Christopher Steele, the DNC, Fusion GPS, the Ohrs should be prosecuted. Hillary Clinton should also be investigated for her knowledge as Sec State.
                            I agree, this is huge and just the tip of the iceberg. The massive unmasking by the Obama administration also plays into this scandal.

Just think if no one uncovered what was really going on. Appointing a special counsel was based on fraudulent fabricated evidence. How far would the Mueller team have gone? They already indicted several people including General Flynn based on a fraudulent investigation. They were trying to take more people out including President Trump. What if they actually got away with it?

This is just the start but now we have blood in the water and the people are now awake.
                            2003 Bayliner 245
                            2007 Sedona F21

Comment

Originally posted by ksanders View Post

The memo without the background information and evidence to back it up is nothing more than an opinion piece. There is no evidence or any kind in this memo only conclusions with a "trust me" I know wink and a nod. Sorry it is a big nothing burger that over time will be shown to be nothing but a political stunt

Comment

Working...
                              X