Taking Our Country Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking Our Country Back

This speech means more to me today than when I first saw it over a year ago.

We need President Trump and President Trump needs us to be successful.

2003 Bayliner 245
    2007 Sedona F21

See, he knew. And now he really knows. Of course they want to discredit him because he is a threat to the tangled web of corruption that has been carefully weaved by both sides for so many years. He has my back and I have his.
    Mocoondo
    2002 Bayliner 195 Capri
    Mercruiser 5.0L V8 / Alpha I Gen II
    MMSI: 338091755

Comment

Yes, its important to note that we did not take the country back from the Left and give it to the Right.

We took it back from both the Left AND the Right and gave it to an outsider. I have not forgotten (and I bet Trump hasn’t either) Ryan and the rest of the old school republicans basically calling him the devil incarnate.

KEVIN SANDERS
      4788 LISAS WAY
      SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Yep. He was their greatest fear... ad probably many of them (on the Right) lose sleep over it now even
        Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Comment

President Trump, his partners and supporters are "in the process" of taking back our country and giving it back to the people where it belongs. This is not about democrats and republicans, it's about taking back the country from the globalist elites and the swamp they control to push the globalist agenda. The globalist agenda did not start with Obama and it's not just a threat to America, it's been in place for decades. President Trump broke the chain of globalist control from the White House but the globalists, deep state and swamp are still in place and still a great threat to our nation. This could be a long ugly road to victory.
          2003 Bayliner 245
          2007 Sedona F21

Comment

Originally posted by Douggy View Post
            President Trump, his partners and supporters are "in the process" of taking back our country and giving it back to the people where it belongs. This is not about democrats and republicans, it's about taking back the country from the globalist elites and the swamp they control to push the globalist agenda. The globalist agenda did not start with Obama and it's not just a threat to America, it's been in place for decades. President Trump broke the chain of globalist control from the White House but the globalists, deep state and swamp are still in place and still a great threat to our nation. This could be a long ugly road to victory.
            I'm no fan of most GOP congressmen or presidents (some exceptions), but you really are going overboard calling them and Obama, etc. globalists. In politics there will always be corruption and self-serving agendas to some degree but we have checks and balances to protect from extremes. Trump himself is also corrupt and self-serving, and on top of that he is intentionally misleading Americans on a regular basis and only changes the subject when he's caught in a lie. Trump is not our savior. That said, I would fight right along with you hold onto our freedoms and hold our leaders accountable, but you just have too much blind faith in this person.
            1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

Comment

Originally posted by Fishtank View Post

I'm no fan of most GOP congressmen or presidents (some exceptions), but you really are going overboard calling them and Obama, etc. globalists. .
              No they are Globalists, Yes the Democrats, Yes Obama, and Yes the republicans.

Geing a globalist does not imply corruption, or even lack of character.

Being a globalist means that you are choosing to put the needs of the planet (globe) over the needs of the country.

Some think that looking out for the planet in a big picture sense is good.

I, and many others, think that looking out for your country is better. Let the world figure itself out. America first!

KEVIN SANDERS
              4788 LISAS WAY
              SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Originally posted by ksanders View Post

Being a globalist means that you are choosing to put the needs of the planet (globe) over the needs of the country.

I, and many others, think that looking out for your country is better. Let the world figure itself out. America first!
                I agree but I think we need to go further. I think each individual state needs to look out for itself and let the country figure itself out. After all it's kind of the same thing but on a smaller scale. Why be concerned about the whole just look after your own interests and damn the rest whatever the consequences comes with it.

Comment

I do know what globalists are, and I just have to disagree with you on the democrats, Obama, and republicans. Their interests were/are for the best interest of our country. The thing is that we can only succeed if we have a solid foothold in the global economy, we also need global allies to help protect our interests, and country borders are invisible when it comes to the environment. We need a two-fold strategy which includes looking out for our country AND the world.

Comment

I do know what globalists are, and I just have to disagree with you on the democrats, Obama, and republicans. Their interests were/are for the best interest of our country. The thing is that we can only succeed if we have a solid foothold in the global economy, we also need global allies to help protect our interests, and country borders are invisible when it comes to the environment. We need a two-fold strategy which includes looking out for our country AND the world.
                    You just described a globalist, using different words.

Again, it is not deragatory, just so we are clear on that.

Both the republicans and the democrats have in not only my opinion, but the opinion of a significant number of people, demonstrated behaviors and instituted policies that support a global level agenda Vs a Nation-state level agenda.

This behavior and the people that do not agree with it is and are the root of a very large percentage of Donald Trump supporters. Enough people to sway the presidential election.

Simply stated we feel that each nation should put their national interests first, and put global interests second if at all.

KEVIN SANDERS
                    4788 LISAS WAY
                    SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

You just described a globalist, using different words.

Again, it is not deragatory, just so we are clear on that.

Both the republicans and the democrats have in not only my opinion, but the opinion of a significant number of people demonstrated behaviors and instituted policies that support a global level agenda Vs a Nation-state level agenda.

This behavior and the people that do not agree with it is and are the root of a very large percentage of Donald Trump supporters. Enough people to sway the presidential election.
                      Okay well let's just put the globalist definition to rest - here's the dictionary definition, and we can move on: a globalist is someone who believes that economic and foreign policy should be planned in an international way, rather than according to what is best for one particular country.

Now, take out the "rather than" from the above definition. It's not either/or... we can't "just let the rest of the world figure it out." I know a lot of people as you mentioned are frustrated, but I believe that the frustration spawned from a misinformation and manipulation campaign. Were there problems under Obama and others that should leave us frustrated - hell yes, but Obama wasn't a globalist. He loves our country and want what's best for it... but he's demonized by his competition. With Trump we're headed down an extreme path and the damage in his wake could be unrecoverable for generations.

Comment

Okay well let's just put the globalist definition to rest - here's the dictionary definition, and we can move on: a globalist is someone who believes that economic and foreign policy should be planned in an international way, rather than according to what is best for one particular country.

Now, take out the "rather than" from the above definition. It's not either/or... we can't "just let the rest of the world figure it out." I know a lot of people as you mentioned are frustrated, but I believe that the frustration spawned from a misinformation and manipulation campaign. Were there problems under Obama and others that should leave us frustrated - hell yes, but Obama wasn't a globalist. He loves our country and want what's best for it... but he's demonized by his competition. With Trump we're headed down an extreme path and the damage in his wake could be unrecoverable for generations.
                        Well...

About half the country does not agree that the path under Obama, or to a large extent the administrations, including the congresses before him was the right path, and many of us did and do believe that they (all of them) put the needs of the planet before the needs of our nation. so... we call them “globalists” regardless of the dictionary definition of the word.

Your implication that we were somehow manipulated by campaign retoric is incorrect as well. We have been saying these things for years, some of us decades. Long before Trump became a candidate. Trump just happened to stand up and say the same things we had been saying all along.

I stand by it... Obama, and the Bushes, and Clinton were all “globalists” using the definition me, and millons of others use.

KEVIN SANDERS
                        4788 LISAS WAY
                        SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Well...

About half the country does not agree that the path under Obama, or to a large extent the administrations, including the congresses before him was the right path, and many of us did and do believe that they (all of them) put the needs of the planet before the needs of our nation. so... we call them “globalists” regardless of the dictionary definition of the word.

Your implication that we were somehow manipulated by campaign retoric is incorrect as well. We have been saying these things for years, some of us decades. Long before Trump became a candidate. Trump just happened to stand up and say the same things we had been saying all along.

I stand by it... Obama, and the Bushes, and Clinton were all “globalists” using the definition me, and millons of others use.
                          Ok... for the record I respect you and your viewpoint, but just understand that the way I've connected the dots, there is more to achieving a good life and a great country than ignoring the rest of the world. The planet is our home too and I hate to see our country's enemy list grow, allies shrink, and our interest in the global economy and environment go to crap. By the way, Trump only campaigned on the "anti-globalist" agenda because he saw it as his personal path to victory. If you don't believe me, just look at his positions going back 10, 15, 20 or so years ago.

Comment

But to be clear.... to be America First doesn't have to mean we aren't philanthropic or compassionate. It does mean that we should help ourselves be strong, and THAT can help others.

American first doesn't exclusively mean Anti-Globalist. The two do not have to be mutually exclusive.

Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Comment

Originally posted by SomeSailor View Post
                              But to be clear.... to be America First doesn't have to mean we aren't philanthropic or compassionate. It does mean that we should help ourselves be strong, and THAT can help others.

American first doesn't exclusively mean Anti-Globalist. The two do not have to be mutually exclusive.
                              Absolutly agreed!

KEVIN SANDERS
                              4788 LISAS WAY
                              SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Working...
                              X