Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real Schumer

https://www.conservativereview.com/a...igration-lies/

A good read about Schumer over the years. Seems like he was once for the policies that he is calling racist. Watch out for anyone using that racist word, seems like they are full of lies.

On October 3, 1990, Schumer lamented on the House floor how “only 4 percent of all immigration is employer-sponsored,” which “hurts our economy” and “hurts every American.” He said that this bill would correct that problem by making immigration based on skills because “immigration should be job related … it should help America grow economically.”
    Esteban
    B-ham!
    Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

He was for it before he was against it.
    Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
    West River Yacht & Cruising Club
    www.wrycc.com

Comment

His shift in policy is simply due to the Democratic parties shift in focus from protecting American Union Labor to protecting illegal Aliens, and the rise in “globalisim” that both the Democrats and the Republicans have demonstrated.

Last election for example NONE of the union workers at my company voted Democrat, because although they are registered democrats they feel like the party has forgotten them.

KEVIN SANDERS
      4788 LISAS WAY
      SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

The Democrats abandoned the Unions because they realize that nobody who is non union supports the overburdened, low productivity, high salary and benefit positions that the unions have bullied their way into over the past 40 years. Now that union membership has been on the decline, they are no longer a keystone voting block for the Democrats. The Democrats had to find a new wagon to hitch their mules to, and that is the illegals. Eventually, if they work things correctly, they will end up being voters. I noticed Kommiefornia is going to start allowing anyone with a driver’s license to vote by 2020. Oh guess what, they started giving driver licenses to illegals in 2016 or 2017. When people who don’t work, already collect welfare, and pay no taxes are allowed to vote for the candidates who will give them more welfare, we are truly on the road to the end of society.
        1990 2755 - sold
        2005 275 current vessel

Comment

• Rick_Kenyon
          Rick_Kenyon commented
          Editing a comment
          Puerto Rican’s are US citizens and although they can’t vote if they live on the island, they can vote in Presidential and Congressional elections if they live in the US mainland. All or most of the Puerto Rican’s that came here likely won’t go back. They will become welfare dependents in Florida and very likely will vote for the Dems.

• green650
          green650 commented
          Editing a comment
          Puerto Rican’s are a strange bunch. They keep voting for democrats, the democrats keep robbing them blind. They are bankrupt, they borrowed tons of money, and have nothing to show for it. The politicians are blaming Wall Street because Wall Street wants to be paid the money they loaned them. I don’t think they are going to wise up anytime soon though. I was down in San Juan for a Bernie rally in 2016 (I still do not know why he wasted time and money going there, but he was enjoying his 15 minutes of rock star status, and Bill Clinton was down there too raising money). It was at the college so the majority of the audience were students. Bernie asked them if they wanted to become a state, massive booing. Then he asked them if they wanted to remain a territory, 50/50 booing cheering. Then he asked them if they wanted complete independence, massive cheering.

• Rick_Kenyon
          Rick_Kenyon commented
          Editing a comment
          Then I think we should give them their wish, then foreclose on them because of all the debt they owe US lenders otherwise, you know the Federal government is going to end up bailing them out.

Do a search on the poverty rate in the People's Republic of California. I think you'll find it interesting
        88 Four Winns 200 Horizon 4.3 OMC
        98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0/Selectrac
        07 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi/Quadradrive II

Long Island Sound Region

Comment

Schumer is nothing more than a political Whore Dog, since his days in the house, he will say and do anything to get elected. In my opinion he is a greater threat to democracy than ISIS.....The man has no morals.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1815.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	407413
            Esteban
            B-ham!
            Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Comment

Why on God's Green Earth, should Republicans agree to any plan, that is to deal with people brought here illegally, without correcting the factors that led to the wanton violation of American immigration laws in the first place? Schumer and the rest of his lot, are acting like a bunch of spoiled brats, who got in trouble on the school playground breaking school rules and have to go to the principal!

Even more annoying to me is an adult "Dreamer" on a local news channel complaining about how the Dems let him and his down. What does he think politicians in this country are, magicians? It is this magical thinking on the part of the Dem's constituency that propels the Dems to more and more outrageous behavior!

Long Island Sound Region

Comment

• Rick_Kenyon
                Rick_Kenyon commented
                Editing a comment
                Good point. Why should either party agree to give a free pass to anybody who has violated the law? Although it may not be their fault, they are still not US citizens legally, so why should they get a free pass? Maybe give them a path to citizenship, but not a get out of jail free card. And you are correct, the factors that allowed the violation need to be fixed in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, if these people were brought here as children, I'm not for holding them responsible, to the point of being deported, but to allow this situation to continue, with the addition of 'rights' being afforded for breaking laws, well then to me that's beyond the beyond. Because you know how it goes here, once people get accorded 'rights' even if they have no true legal claim to them, the next thing is that the 'advocates' and 'activitists' start swarming round, looking to be all important and look good, then the Dems will get all Gumby on us bending whichever way is better for the votes. And there you have it!

Long Island Sound Region

Comment

Anyone who came here illegally should never be granted citizenship. My only exemption to this would be for any illegal who joins the military. Upon completion of their enlistment or a period of time served should be granted citizenship no questions asked. Illegals have served and are serving. They have earned the right to citizenship.
                Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
                West River Yacht & Cruising Club
                www.wrycc.com

Comment

Originally posted by RGrew176 View Post
                  Anyone who came here illegally should never be granted citizenship. My only exemption to this would be for any illegal who joins the military. Upon completion of their enlistment or a period of time served should be granted citizenship no questions asked. Illegals have served and are serving. They have earned the right to citizenship.
                  I agree. If they start off their experience here with breaking our laws, that should immediately disqualify them from ever attaining lawful citizenship. That sends a stern message to anyone wishing to come here...do it legally or you will never be accepted here.

I disagree, however, that illegals should even be allowed to serve in our military. Bad policy. How do we know what their true intentions are? It keeps a back door to illegal immigration wide open and allows these illegals to gain access to our post-service assistance programs. I'm not in favor of that at all.
                  Mocoondo
                  2002 Bayliner 195 Capri
                  Mercruiser 5.0L V8 / Alpha I Gen II
                  MMSI: 338091755

Comment

Originally posted by Mocoondo View Post

I agree. If they start off their experience here with breaking our laws, that should immediately disqualify them from ever attaining lawful citizenship. That sends a stern message to anyone wishing to come here...do it legally or you will never be accepted here.

I disagree, however, that illegals should even be allowed to serve in our military. Bad policy. How do we know what their true intentions are? It keeps a back door to illegal immigration wide open and allows these illegals to gain access to our post-service assistance programs. I'm not in favor of that at all.
                    I totally agree Illegals have no right to die protecting us.The nerve ! Where do they get off trying to do something like that !

Comment

Originally posted by donyt View Post

I totally agree Illegals have no right to die protecting us.The nerve ! Where do they get off trying to do something like that !
                      When you say "us", who are you referring to? You are canadian.
                      Mocoondo
                      2002 Bayliner 195 Capri
                      Mercruiser 5.0L V8 / Alpha I Gen II
                      MMSI: 338091755

Comment

Originally posted by RGrew176 View Post
                        I could see that with some exclusions. That’s the trouble though in the end it would always be near impossible to say NO to the criminals and screw ups. That’s how it always works. Rather than something like Probation it will be morphed right into an entitlement. No not in name but in practice. Having watched my colleagues fight this no win battle for decades trying to keep people out who’s actual intent is to stay I can tell you that everything’s in their favor. Unless in the most egregious instance nearly all either got in or got a court date for which they never showed. Also every time that somebody gets denied they will surely holler discrimination. They always have and always will.
                        So why would it be any different with the military? It would end up like all those other programs with rules first there’s rules , then THE RULES. Just like the laws themselves the rules would be continually challenged by liberal judges and brow beating liberal politicians.
                        That’s the trouble with standards, rules and laws, there are simply none Being really followed. I truly laugh at all the suckers screaming about Trumps atrocities . Guess what he’s actually doing exactly what the laws say . Then there’s the liberal outcry, phoney stories and the propaganda machine working overtime. The end product has foolish people thinking he is trying to establish concentration camps . If it all wasn’t so sad you would laugh but it’s really tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mocoondo View Post

When you say "us", who are you referring to? You are canadian.
                          LOL nope. Try to keep up will you

Comment

Working...
                          X