Chances are you're a racist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chances are you're a racist

As I follow this latest squabble about the Trumpster being a racist I can't help thinking about all the times he's said things that have caused somebody to pop up and call him a racist. In my opinion if you have to keep telling people you're not a racist in reaction to the things you say and do there is a high probability that you are indeed a racist.

Paul
    US Army (Retired), Federal Way, WA

1990 Bayliner 3288 - the "Janna Lea"
    MMSI: 338181912

soooooooooooo here we go again....lproff never did answer....will you answer this question....are YOU a racist?
    1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
    5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
    San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more liberal people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Originally posted by O1dSoldier View Post
      As I follow this latest squabble about the Trumpster being a racist I can't help thinking about all the times he's said things that have caused somebody to pop up and call him a racist. In my opinion if you have to keep telling people you're not a racist in reaction to the things you say and do there is a high probability that you are indeed a racist.
      President Trump has not done anything to indicate he is racist. I'm not racist. The people who are racist are the ones using race to push a political agenda.

Are you racist?
      2003 Bayliner 245
      2007 Sedona F21

Comment

• Iproff
        Iproff commented
        Editing a comment
        Let's see being taken to court because he would not rent to blacks. He managed to avoid it by agreeing they would rent to blacks.
        So why does he pick on black athletes if he's not a racist. Why did he not do community service on MLK Jr day?

• canoel
        canoel commented
        Editing a comment
        If you don't think he is racist, you are part of the problem.

• Douggy
        Douggy commented
        Editing a comment
        Not my problem and not the peoples problem ... maybe a problem for the progressive left pushing division in our society ... is that your thing?

Excellent logic. So how many times does a person have to deny an accusation before they are officially convicted of said accusation?
      Give me a number of accusations and then I’ll see what we can convict Hillary Clinton of based on her denials.
      Esteban
      Detroit, MI
      Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Comment

Originally posted by Douggy View Post

President Trump has not done anything to indicate he is racist.
        Going back a while he lost (settled) on unfair housing practices.

People that aren't racist typically don't bring up race all that often. When they do they don't typically immediately lump them into 'bad' buckets and as a secondary thought mention some might be good people too.

When people aligned with racist/hate agenda do bad things and not immediately condemn them but equivocate actions....

I don't even think the 'shithole' thing is racist as its own comment, but in a bigger context of previous comments it definitely plays that way.

I am not going to pin the tag on him but there is a decent case to be made that he has some tendencies in that direction.
        1989 3888
        Nobody gets out alive.

Comment

So lets reverse the question to all the Trump supporters..

WHAT EXACTLY constitutes a Racist ?
          What exactly would one have to do that would cause you to go yeah, that guy is a racist.
          Let's start with just one thing and work up from there. no need to strain yourselves.

Comment

Wait - I don't think I was supposed to answer as a non-Trump supporter
            I will take the easy one first.
            A racist will hire a person of same race over a better qualified person of another race. A racist may still hire a person of another race for reasons of optics.

A racist will not support a bi-racial relationship

A racist will not sell house to another race person if they can avoid it.

A racist thinks they are superior / inferior people simply based on which continent their lineage spent eons of time.
            Last edited by kwb; 01-16-2018, 05:45 PM. Reason: First line
            1989 3888
            Nobody gets out alive.

Comment

Originally posted by donyt View Post

What exactly would one have to do that would cause you to go yeah, that guy is a racist.
              Let's start with just one thing and work up from there. no need to strain yourselves.
              https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Esteban
              Detroit, MI
              Former Bayliners 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Comment

Originally posted by hookemdano View Post
                soooooooooooo here we go again....lproff never did answer....will you answer this question....are YOU a racist?
                So show me one racist thing I have said that should answer your question.
                Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
                The village idiot strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by kwb View Post

Going back a while he lost (settled) on unfair housing practices.

People that aren't racist typically don't bring up race all that often. When they do they don't typically immediately lump them into 'bad' buckets and as a secondary thought mention some might be good people too.

When people aligned with racist/hate agenda do bad things and not immediately condemn them but equivocate actions....

I don't even think the 'shithole' thing is racist as its own comment, but in a bigger context of previous comments it definitely plays that way.

I am not going to pin the tag on him but there is a decent case to be made that he has some tendencies in that direction.
                  You could probably make that same conclusion with just about anyone using the same rationale.
                  2003 Bayliner 245
                  2007 Sedona F21

Comment

well...according to you lefties...if someone asks you if you are a racist and then that person says he is not a racist...then he must be a racist...

San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

• Iproff
                      Iproff commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Are you related to the guy in Texas. Your actions and what you say decides if your a racist. Trump has shown what he is.

• hookemdano
                      hookemdano commented
                      Editing a comment
                      see my comment #15 below lproff

nope not related to the Texas guy...but he does seem like a logical person that I could kill a beer or 3 with

In the political sense ... someone who uses race for political gain. Example Obama
                    2003 Bayliner 245
                    2007 Sedona F21

Comment

The FBI released hundreds of pages related to a 1970s housing discrimination lawsuit against Trump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...ination-2017-2
                      Watching crow being slowly eaten in the PNW.
                      The village idiot strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by Iproff View Post

How many close black friends have you had your home within the last year?

Mocoondo
                        2002 Bayliner 195 Capri
                        Mercruiser 5.0L V8 / Alpha I Gen II
                        MMSI: 338091755

Comment

Originally posted by Iproff View Post

I never said you were racist...but in the post, titled ":this is Donald"

you made this ridiculous post...#24...and then you were asked multiple times "are you a racist"....which you have conveniently ignored....

soooooooooo based on your logic...how do you answer this question...are YOU a racist ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture4.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	405379

San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

Comment

• Iproff
                            Iproff commented
                            Editing a comment
                            What you fail to understand is Trump makes racist remarks he was proven to be a racist. The FBI investigated and proved him a racist. You can't dispute that it's well documented. A reporter asked him are you a racist because of your actions. Guess what it's what called a rhetorical question.

• Iproff
                            Iproff commented
                            Editing a comment
                            In 1975, Trump agreed to a consent decree, whereby no admission of wrongdoing would be given, however, his management company was ordered to take out ads telling ethnic minorities that they were welcome to seek housing at Trump properties.

• hookemdano
                            hookemdano commented
                            Editing a comment
                            jesus...you make absolutely NO sense

I guess you will never realize how ridiculous your statement was(from post #24 in other post...time for me to just let it go, cuz your are sounding more senile by the post)?
                        Working...
                        X