Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labusch
    replied
    It looks like you've had some long nights too. I know when I contacted bayliner with some pictures they were a little puzzled about what model mine was. They thought it was a 1986 2560 trophy convertible. As I said mine has the helm on the fly bridge but I would like to fit one down below as the weather in the UK isn't good. First project though is sorting out the rain water leaks.

Leave a comment:

• builderdude
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, my boat.

• Labusch
    replied
    Thanks for the info I'll do that. Can I ask if the links on the bottom of your posts are your boat. “The rebuild of my 2556“ and “misc projects“

Leave a comment:

• builderdude
    replied
    Regarding the addition of a heat exchanger. I’d post that question in technical discussion, put VP 225 in your thread title.
    👍🏼

Leave a comment:

• Labusch
    commented on 's reply
    Do you think that will get me more posts.

• Labusch
    replied
    Originally posted by builderdude View Post
    There are several 2556 owners here. I’m sure we’ll be able to help you out with your project.
    waiting for pics😁
    What drive package? VP?
    Yes VP. 225d V8 . Only been used on freshwater so I need to source a heat exchanger to usein the sea

Leave a comment:

• builderdude
    replied
    Labusch, I’m moving your thread to the major boat projects forum.
    https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...17-2556-trophy

Leave a comment:

• builderdude
    replied
    There are several 2556 owners here. I’m sure we’ll be able to help you out with your project.
    waiting for pics😁
    What drive package? VP?

Leave a comment:

• Labusch
    replied
    Thanks just found it as you posted

Leave a comment:

• builderdude
    replied
    Pics can be posted by clicking the upload attachments button located under the text window.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	87290BD6-2653-46E3-A81F-ED97D2F22AF6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	321.6 KB ID:	609162

Leave a comment:

• Labusch
    commented on 's reply
    1986 so Bayliner think. I'd post a picture but not sure how to

• builderdude
    replied
    What year? 88 or so?

Leave a comment:

• Labusch
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, thanks for the info. I will look around some of the posts and see what I can find. I take it there probably isnt any paperwork available to show how the boat was put together?

• fritzman
    replied
    First welcome to the forum, the best bet is to look at pictures from members posts, and start asking questions, take a picture of what you have, then forum members will try to help, good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Labusch
    started a topic 2556 Trophy

2556 Trophy

Hello everyone and happy new year. I am looking for some advice on a Baylainer Trophy that I bought as a project. I live in the UK so difficult getting info.

I got in touch with bayliner to determine the model of boat from bits of the worn serial no and it is a 2556 trophy. bayliner said it coud be a trophy convertble but mine only has the helm on the flybridge and not below.
    Anyway what I took on was a boat that had been started but then left and I bought it with a boxful of bits and pieces.
    I have managed to get a wiring diagram but as for anything else I have nothing. The plumbing in the bathroom is a mess and I dont know where anything goes. I would imagine there must be somewher a diagram or schematic of the layout when it was being built.

Its a long shot but can anyone help

Steve
Working...
X