1986 Contessa 2850 head parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 Contessa 2850 head parts

I am resorting this gem I got late last year off someone else who started it and gave up. Anyhow my problem is I can’t seem to find the part # or even the proper name for it but it’s the trim panel that is above the head unit and wraps around to the sink. It’s right where the vinyl snaps on to cover the wires and fuse access.
    many help would be very appreciated!

Being a 1986 you will not find an OEM replacement. You’ll either need to find something close to it or make it yourself.
    1997 Maxum 2400 SCR 5.7LX Bravo II

Mike

Comment

Sorry to say, I have to agree wit Mike. Now I’m not sorry about agreeing with Mike the person, I mean agree with his assessment of your situation.
      You can easily make a replacement, most of the trim parts are 3/8 plywood painted with thinned gelcoat then covered with whatever. If it’s vinyl, put a thin piece of batting under the vinyl and use stainless steel staples. If it’s mouse fur, attach it with contact cement. I use a product called Landau Cement made by Woodlife I think. It’s what the pros use for vinyl tops and interior panels.
      BTW, Welcome!
      P/C Pete
      Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
      1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
      Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
      MMSI 367770440

Comment

Working...
      X