Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 Ciera 3055 Cockpit Seats

Hello everyone!
    I got a new boat that is missing some seats (please see picture with X indicating missing parts)
    The previous owner removed the seats, hardware and patched any screw holes so I do not have a good idea of how they are supposed to attach.
    Here is what I am thinking so far:
    - Bench: I have seen folding legs on some online pictures but I am assuming that they have some sort of “pull out, lift up hinges” to be able to access the engines
    - Backrests: I could make them out of starboard using a heat gun to replicate the curve and bolt them in place, but I will prefer a less permanent way to attach them.
    - Table: I believe that once I have the seats figured out the shape of the table would what left to fill the space and convert to a sun pad
    I am new to this forum, boating and seat making so any suggestion or comment are highly appreciated? If someone can, share pictures of how they attach or part numbers on the hardware involve would be of great assistance.

Carlos

The bench seat have four Garelick folding legs on them. The bottom bench seats by the door and the starboard side have a folding 3 piece hinge that pulls up and out to be able to lift the seats up. The corner seat is in a fixed position. The backrest are screwed in from the back thru the fiberglass with ss woodscrews. The backrest are wood with a flexible piece of plastic for the corners. Yes, the table converts to a sunpad and will be easy to get the shape once the seats are back in. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks,

Are the hinges like this?

Comment

Yes, they look very similar. They are 6” wide by 30 inches long Click image for larger version

Name:	E5C30CBA-97D2-4023-9DCD-B47684BB055D.jpeg
Views:	45
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	617045

Comment

Hey, did you ever find out where to buy new hinges? I have the same boat as you

Comment

Check this out. Might work using 2 they are 14 1/2" long X5 7/8"

https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/bo...BoCr-EQAvD_BwE

Comment

I don't know where I got this, and I'm sure some business' are closed but it seems to help me.

Comment

Maybe this could work?

https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/bo...inch-stainless

Comment

Working...
                X