No announcement yet.

Vacuum cleaners and Boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this topic will be helpful for everyone, thanks alot for this.
    https://cleaningbeasts.com/eufy-boos...ac-11s-review/

Comment

Lol, the Dyson V14 pet hair and body training all in one nifty package (not recommended for young children or seniors).
    Azzurra
    Seattle, WA
    Ocean Alexander 54

Comment

Originally posted by michel View Post
      Yeah, i get tired of all the bullshit and reading between the lines all the time. For a grand they could put a proper sized battery. Maybe ill add an 8D to that sucker and be done with it?
      Ditto, twofold.

Quite frankly though, I have had poor luck with anything battery powered. It seemed like every time I wanted to use the item I would have to recharge it. Finally I switched over to everything electric running off the inverter. The advantage was not only in time but also economy.

I understand the desire for battery power. For me the practicalities did not work out well.

Comment

I hear you Janice. Ask me in 4 years what I think of the Dyson. I’ll know the truth then. Interestingly the Dyson has a docking station so it’s always fully charged.
        Azzurra
        Seattle, WA
        Ocean Alexander 54

Comment

This is a quick update on the Dyson. I use it on normal mode. It sucks up way more material than my previous $79 no name bought at Target upright vacuum cleaner. It’s quieter than the no name. The smaller head gets into more places. The cordless option allows me to cover the entire boat. The weight difference makes doing the stairs much easier. Simply put, i’m Getting the whole boat done in half the time and it’s coming out cleaner. Is it worth the money? That depends on a lot of things. It’s still too big if you live on a 34’ sailboat (that’s were I started 25+ years ago). It’s longevity has still yet to be proven.
          Azzurra
          Seattle, WA
          Ocean Alexander 54

Comment

Just a follow up regarding our Dyson V59 Animal Cordless Vacuum... The battery appeared to be on it's last leg as it had lost vacuum power and would run long . I found a replacement battery on Amazon that also had increased aHM (2500 to 3500). It works great now and for only about $30.

We also still use the Oreck some too.
            John
            1986 Marinette 39 Sedan after enjoying our 1984 Marinette 28
            (formerly 89 2755 5.8 OMC & 97 1850SS 4.3L Alpha I)

Comment

Working...
            X