Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who’s planning on going to the Rendezvous at Roche in a few weeks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s planning on going to the Rendezvous at Roche in a few weeks?

I was curious about who might be heading to Roche Harbor May 31 to June 3 for the Bayliner get together.

~BJ
    BJ
    OMEGA

Commented on your other thread. Going to be super tough for me to make it due to business travel. Very frustrating was looking forward to the chance to talk 57’s
    BLOG ABOUT MY BOAT... www.seattleboater.com
    5788 Man 610's- Love Her !
    Sold:Bayliner 3587 | Extended Hull

Comment

That’s a bummer, buddy... We’ll have to still plan a weekend so we can get together. A weekend talking 57’s is my happy place.. Heck! A weekend talking any boat is my happy place....
      BJ
      OMEGA

Comment

We will be there. I checked with Roche Harbor and they said we can move over to the guest dock from our regular slip for the weekend. I will have my wife and almost 2 year old son with me. We may have a friend or two with us as well (invited them before we knew the date of the rendezvous).

Looking forward to it!
        2000 Bayliner 4788 "Perfect Balance"
        370HP Cummins
        Zodiac YL 340 30HP Nissan
        Moored at Roche Harbor

Comment

I just wanted to publicly say THANK YOU to Ron and Bev for organizing the rendezvous. We had a great time and look forward to it again next year. It is a lot of work you do to make it fun for everyone and you deserve all of our thanks, big time!

We should all actively promote it on the site a little more and in person with other Bayliner/Meridian owners we meet to see if we can rival the size of the Grand Banks Rendezvous some day (they took the entire guest dock a week or two before our rendezvous)--I don't think we had any suncruiser style Bayliners, and none of the newer Meridian boats.

Is it safe to assume this is the first weekend of June Every year? (we have only participated the past two)
          370HP Cummins
          Moored at Roche Harbor

Comment

This was our 2nd year. We really enjoyed meeting other Bayliner owners and sharing our stories. We need to tell more people with Bayliners to join.
            Jerome Robbins
            Commodore, Fidalgo Yacht Club - 2019
            Anacortes, WA

2001 Bayliner 4788
            Twin 370 Cummins

Previously owned:1994 Bayliner Ciera 2855 454 V8-7.4L
            1994 Bayliner Classic 2252 V6-5.2L

Comment

I agree.. it was and is great seeing old friends and meeting new ones at the rendezvous.... Bev does an incredible job planning it. I hope a lot more people come next year... it will mKe it even more fun...

~BJ
              BJ
              OMEGA

Comment

Please provide more details regarding this Bayliner event as we are interested to attend.

Comment

This is the first I have heard about it but am definitely interested and would like more information. Will I need to book ahead? Anyone heading down from the Nanaimo area?
                  P/C Bob Hicks JN
                  Dock Holiday, 1992 Bayliner 3888 Double Cabin Flybridge Cruiser
                  Twin Hino W04TI 210 HP Diesels with Hurth HSW630A 2.0:1 Trannys
                  Westerbeke 8.0 BTD-614 8KW Genset
                  Avon 9 ft 6 in Tender with a Tohatsu M8B 8HP outboard
                  Currently moored at Stones in Nanamio, B.C.

Comment

We are interesting in attending the 2019 event. Please advise where we can register and or find more details regarding moorage at Roche etc.

Comment

This was started after Lake Union Sea Ray dumped us. But all is good love no vendors just Bayliners and friends.

Bayliner Rendezvous at Roche Harbor

This year the rendezvous is Friday, May 31 and Saturday June 1. Kevin is giving us a free day on Wednesday, May 29th.

I need an accurate count by the 5th of May so if you want to join us please contact me by that time so I can make the reservations. I will need your name, boat name, boat length, and day of arrival. If I don't already have it I will need your phone number and email address.

Please bring 2 wrapped gifts, one for a male and one for a female for the games.

Friday night at 5:00PM a BBQ hot dog dinner will be provided on the party barge. Saturday night on the party barge at 5:00PM will be a pot luck dinner and games.

To make a reservation please call 253-863-1946 or email [email protected]

Comment

• Retired guy john3388
                        Editing a comment
                        Sounds like fun. Is it too late to register ?

• Les Anderson
                        Les Anderson commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hope this is not to late...we plan on being there Friday night and part of Saturday. “Adventurous “ 2855 30’ overall. We’ll represent the little boats.

Anyone have any idea how many boats are headed to the rendezvous this year, so far?

Just curiious,
                      ~BJ
                      BJ
                      OMEGA

Comment

I will be there this year. My wife may or may not join but either way my son who is now almost 3 will be with me. Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year and thanks again to Bev for organizing every year!
                        370HP Cummins
                        Moored at Roche Harbor

Comment

We are looking forward to being there. Last year was our first and we had a super fun time. BJ, any words of advice on crossing the strait?

Mike and Allyson
                          Sol Desire
                          2000 5288

Comment

[QUOTE= any words of advice on crossing the strait?[/QUOTE]

Leave Early!

Ted G
                            The Great PNW

86 2850 Contessa SB
                            Designers Edition
                            Mercury 350 Mag
                            290 Volvo DP

Comment

Working...
                            X