Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who’s planning on going to the Rendezvous at Roche in a few weeks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s planning on going to the Rendezvous at Roche in a few weeks?

I was curious about who might be heading to Roche Harbor May 31 to June 3 for the Bayliner get together.

~BJ
    BJ
    OMEGA

Commented on your other thread. Going to be super tough for me to make it due to business travel. Very frustrating was looking forward to the chance to talk 57’s
    BLOG ABOUT MY BOAT... www.seattleboater.com
    5788 Man 610's- Love Her !
    Sold:Bayliner 3587 | Extended Hull

Comment

That’s a bummer, buddy... We’ll have to still plan a weekend so we can get together. A weekend talking 57’s is my happy place.. Heck! A weekend talking any boat is my happy place....
      BJ
      OMEGA

Comment

We will be there. I checked with Roche Harbor and they said we can move over to the guest dock from our regular slip for the weekend. I will have my wife and almost 2 year old son with me. We may have a friend or two with us as well (invited them before we knew the date of the rendezvous).

Looking forward to it!
        2000 Bayliner 4788 "Perfect Balance"
        370HP Cummins
        Zodiac YL 340 30HP Nissan
        Moored at Roche Harbor

Comment

I just wanted to publicly say THANK YOU to Ron and Bev for organizing the rendezvous. We had a great time and look forward to it again next year. It is a lot of work you do to make it fun for everyone and you deserve all of our thanks, big time!

We should all actively promote it on the site a little more and in person with other Bayliner/Meridian owners we meet to see if we can rival the size of the Grand Banks Rendezvous some day (they took the entire guest dock a week or two before our rendezvous)--I don't think we had any suncruiser style Bayliners, and none of the newer Meridian boats.

Is it safe to assume this is the first weekend of June Every year? (we have only participated the past two)
          2000 Bayliner 4788 "Perfect Balance"
          370HP Cummins
          Zodiac YL 340 30HP Nissan
          Moored at Roche Harbor

Comment

This was our 2nd year. We really enjoyed meeting other Bayliner owners and sharing our stories. We need to tell more people with Bayliners to join.
            Jerome Robbins
            Vice Commodore, Fidalgo Yacht Club
            Anacortes, WA

2001 Bayliner 4788
            Twin 370 Cummins

Previously owned:1994 Bayliner Ciera 2855 454 V8-7.4L
            1994 Bayliner Classic 2252 V6-5.2L

Comment

I agree.. it was and is great seeing old friends and meeting new ones at the rendezvous.... Bev does an incredible job planning it. I hope a lot more people come next year... it will mKe it even more fun...

~BJ
              BJ
              OMEGA

Comment

Working...
              X