Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4588, 4788 Pilothouse Owners Lists

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    This is MONEYTAKERIII our 1989 4550. We bought her in August 2018. She is the former R&R and True Course an active member of the forum. We cruise mostly in South Puget Sound but we are looking forward to cruising the San Juans and Canada.

    Bruce & Susan Moneymaker


    ​​
    Bruce
    1989 4550 MoneyTaker III
    "It is not the size of your boat it is how often you use it"

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by brmoney View Post
      This is MONEYTAKERIII our 1989 4550. We bought her in August 2018. She is the former R&R and True Course an active member of the forum. We cruise mostly in South Puget Sound but we are looking forward to cruising the San Juans and Canada.

      Bruce & Susan Moneymaker


      ​​
      I love the name! Congratulations!

      KEVIN SANDERS
      4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
      www.transferswitch4less.com

      Whats the weather like on our boat
      https://www.weatherlink.com/embeddab...59665f4e4/wide


      Where are we right now? https://maps.findmespot.com/s/36S4

      Comment


        #33
        1989 4588 'Easy' Marina Bay Harbor, Alameda, CA Eric John

        Comment


          #34
          Just bought 1991 4588 Pilothouse. New to boating planning on doing the Loop in 2021
          'Great Escapes' in Gallipolis Ohio

          Comment


            #35
            Hello! We recently purchased a 1992 4588 with 250hp Hino W06D-TIs, Westerbeke 12.5kw, with underhulls and other updates and upgrades. We have “Secret Seas” moored in Elliott Bay Marina (Seattle), it previously lived in LaConner WA. We’ll be spending a lot of time cruising Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands in 2021, and hopefully British Columbia again sometime soon. We had a 2452 for nine years prior, and look forward to enjoying more of the cruising lifestyle.
            "Secret Seas"
            1992 4588 w/250 WO6D-TIs, Westerbeke 12.5kw, underhulls
            Elliott Bay Marina - Seattle
            Previous: 2003 2452 "Pescatore" 350 MAG MPI, Alpha I

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by DesNess View Post
              Hello! We recently purchased a 1992 4588 with 250hp Hino W06D-TIs, Westerbeke 12.5kw, with underhulls and other updates and upgrades. We have “Secret Seas” moored in Elliott Bay Marina (Seattle), it previously lived in LaConner WA. We’ll be spending a lot of time cruising Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands in 2021, and hopefully British Columbia again sometime soon. We had a 2452 for nine years prior, and look forward to enjoying more of the cruising lifestyle.
              Congratulations on a great boat, and even better yet, a great lifestyle!

              KEVIN SANDERS
              4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
              www.transferswitch4less.com

              Whats the weather like on our boat
              https://www.weatherlink.com/embeddab...59665f4e4/wide


              Where are we right now? https://maps.findmespot.com/s/36S4

              Comment


                #37
                We closed today on a 1992 4588. It needs the flybridge deck (soft core)and seating redone. We are super excited to get busy and put our stamp on this boat.

                😁 Click image for larger version

Name:	D73A7135-A321-4CCB-8D4E-82D58F5512B9.jpeg
Views:	99
Size:	3.59 MB
ID:	609188
                1992 4588
                Sea Nile

                Seadoo Wake 170

                Comment


                  #38
                  This is "Simplicity" our 1994 Bayliner 4788. We purchased her 5 years ago and live aboard here in the California Delta. It was our plan all along and we were lucky enough to find this boat just at the right time. Her naming seemed appropriate since we decided to sell our house and simplify our life style. There are no regrets and we can't think of a better model boat to fulfill our retirement dreams. Since purchasing her, we have performed several upgrades including Corian counter tops, a 3000 watt inverter, solar panels, Purasan sanitation system, new HCM mattress for master, TV lift and new canvas and screening. There are several other projects on the horizon, master bath walls and cockpit woven vinyl flooring among them. We cruise the boat at least monthly in and around the Delta and SF Bay and we belong to two Yacht clubs.
                  I have been a member of the BOC for about 15 years having owned a 1988 3218 for the ten years prior to purchasing Simplicity.
                  Greg A.
                  1994 4788
                  "Simplicity"
                  2002 Capri 175
                  "Little GFI"
                  Boat on the Sac/San Joaquin Delta

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Nice Boat. Looks familiar! If you are willing, can you give us an idea of the cost of the corian conversion? I've been thinking about it...but not serious enough to price it out here locally.
                    thanks
                    toni
                    Toni Froehling

                    Yelm, Washington
                    1994 Hino powered 4788

                    Comment


                      #40
                      The Corian was done about 4 1/2 years ago. We had the galley plus window ledges done. Didn't redo the bar area or the next to couch counter. The cost at the time was $6200.
                      Greg A.
                      1994 4788
                      "Simplicity"
                      2002 Capri 175
                      "Little GFI"
                      Boat on the Sac/San Joaquin Delta

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Bought ATHENA last August (trading in a 3088) to have a COVID-safe way to get out a bit. Bought her in Cap Sante, now home in Friday Harbor. Love the boat.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Count us in!

                          1993 4588 purchased in Virginia March of 2020 (previous name Wishing Well) Boat is now docked at Island View Marina Long Island NY with her new name YachtSea!

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by tower3218 View Post
                            The Corian was done about 4 1/2 years ago. We had the galley plus window ledges done. Didn't redo the bar area or the next to couch counter. The cost at the time was $6200.
                            thanks Greg. Nice change, but holy buckets at those kind of numbers (higher now) I suspect we'll do with what we have.
                            toni
                            Toni Froehling

                            Yelm, Washington
                            1994 Hino powered 4788

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X