• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you
    1992 2452
    5.0 alpha1 gen2

Comment

On my 2452 port deck storage locker near the stern end is a plastic hatch that leads to a small compartment. Have had this boat for 10 plus years and have no idea what bayliner intended to put there. Does anyone have something mounted in theirs? Nice place for smuggling.

Comment

Sounds like where the shower rigging is in my 2452 2002 model. Starboard quarter right by the door on the stbd side.

Comment

Thanks Matlow, sorry for being a bit late on that. Seems like a good place to relocate the deck wash pump. On a different subject, was thinking about installing my fresh water cabin and cockpit heater while I am installing new fuel tank. But all the valves I find are manual. Does anyone have an electric valve installed? Seems awkward to have to open the engine hatch to turn heater water on and off with manual valve. I guess one could just let water circulate through core and just not turn fans on.

Comment

Originally posted by BPJum View Post
            Thanks Matlow, sorry for being a bit late on that. Seems like a good place to relocate the deck wash pump. On a different subject, was thinking about installing my fresh water cabin and cockpit heater while I am installing new fuel tank. But all the valves I find are manual. Does anyone have an electric valve installed? Seems awkward to have to open the engine hatch to turn heater water on and off with manual valve. I guess one could just let water circulate through core and just not turn fans on.
            Exactly how the OEM installation will be.
            Dave
            Edmonds, WA
            "THE FIX"
            '93 2556 5.7 Bravo II 2.0:1 18 1/4x19 P
            (.030 over-Vortec top end-part closed cooled)
            The rebuild of my 2556 https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...76?view=thread
            Misc. projects thread
            https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...56-gctid789773

Comment

• Fishtank
              Fishtank commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, no need for a valve.

Roger that ! Thanks guys.

Comment

Can anyone get me a picture of the head water pickup on the port under side by the transom from a 1990s 2452?

Comment

Working...
              X