looking for these vents-gctid341480

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for these vents-gctid341480

i am looking for the side vents to a 18ft 1990 bayliner capri. they look like this:

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/644044=23381-10084116_2009915134534.jpg[/img]

http://www.salvagedirect.com/asp/vie...?itemid=938257

East Bethal MN Auction ends on whole boat in 17hrs high bid is $125 for boat and trailer.

Comment

I checked great lakes skipper, both their website and Ebay. Nothing.

I usually go with a group in the Spring to GLS's store (Kendor Marine) for an annual stock up trip. I'll try and remember to contact you just before. Usually no later than March. Ted

Comment

yeah i have checked GLS, eBay, and just about everywhere else on the web there is alot of the long rectangular shaped ones but none like this.i have spent hours looking for these things cant find them anywhere i might just have to fill the holes in and go without. my only other option is to make them out of billet aluminium.

if i lived closer i wouldn't mind picking up that boat in the auction it would be a good parts boat.

Comment

The part # is 35669. Call a local Bayliner dealer to order them. I bought 2 new ones last year, they were only about $30 for the pair. Mine is a 92 but the vents are the same.

Comment

thanks , 30 bucks is alot cheaper than making them

Comment

Hello, yes those are what I need. I will check out that site.thanks for the tip. ..Joe

Comment

Great tip just called and ordered mine

Comment

G'Day I live in Australia and I am after the same vents, but I am getting told that Bayliner Discontinued all their plastic vents, has anyone got a spare set or supply me with a web site for a supplier?

Cheers Andrew

Comment

"goldstandard" post=360434 wrote:
                    The part # is 35669. Call a local Bayliner dealer to order them. I bought 2 new ones last year, they were only about $30 for the pair. Mine is a 92 but the vents are the same.
                    Darned right it is a good deal. I needed those 5 years ago and ended up buying a set of perco vents and it still cost me more than that before I mounted them, did the body work and paint. Grab them and don't look back. B)

Comment

Hey as I haven't had anyone give me a contact to get these vents I thought I would ask again, I haven't had any success locally, so I need a contact for a Bayliner parts supplier so I can get some shipped to Australia.

Please Help

Cheers Andrew

Comment

I have finally found someone in Australia who can help, after being told that they were disscontinued and I would have to find someone with old stock I have been told the new part number is 1729034 and they wil cost me $51.77 The company that finally came through is Avante Marine thier web site is http://www.avantemarine.com.au/.

I find it amazing how you can get so much wrong information from suppliers until you finally find one that is on the ball.

Cheers I hope this helps anyone else needing them

Comment

Working...
                        X