4788 Tri-Fold Salon Table-gctid823222

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4788 Tri-Fold Salon Table-gctid823222

I sadly had my tri-fold table broken in my salon and I believe it is a fairly common table for the Bayliners. Unfortunately, I have had no luck locating a manufacturer or where I may be able to get a replacement. Does anyone have any ideas they can share? Thanks so much!

John

Not an exact replacement but I think this place even though shipping from the U.K. seems to have some great options..

Going to get one for my cockpit soon.

Click me
    BLOG ABOUT MY BOAT... www.seattleboater.com
    5788 Man 610's- Love Her !
    Sold:Bayliner 3587 | Extended Hull

Comment

John, welcome to the forum. The actual table design is not that hard to replicate, it's the curved adjustable base that's a bit of engineering. Any boat wood shop should be able to replicate the upper table top support systems. I can provide some pics and dimensions if you need. Send me a PM with your email.

Cheers
      John H
      Brisbane QLD Aust
      "Harbor-nating"

2000 - 4788/Cummins 370's

Comment

What part is broken I have a whole one that can be patterned. There r people that can reproduce in similar wood possible in real ???
        Ciera
        42 amerasport
        49 grand banks
        42 grand banks
        10 meter Trojan
        34 Hunter
        4788 2001

Comment

• Comet
          Comet commented
          Editing a comment
          there are serveral on e bay from surplus

Thanks for the responses. I do have the base and the part that connects to the table top made in the Netherlands. I had someone fall on the table and break the table top in two places and not along the same grain of the wood. Rather than fix it, I would like to replace it. It is made of Oak and I am hoping to replace it as a match. I will probably take Higgins Jr's advise and take the top to a good wood person in Seattle and have them replicate it.

Comment

"jhowgate" post=823560 wrote:
          Thanks for the responses. I do have the base and the part that connects to the table top made in the Netherlands. I had someone fall on the table and break the table top in two places and not along the same grain of the wood. Rather than fix it, I would like to replace it. It is made of Oak and I am hoping to replace it as a match. I will probably take Higgins Jr's advise and take the top to a good wood person in Seattle and have them replicate it.
          When we purchased our 490 it did not have a table.

So we picked up a transformer style table that when folded as in Picture 1, you can vary the height from a coffee table to a small dining room table

In picture 2, you swing the top, and flip it open and you can see in picture 3 that you can sit 8 people around it, and of course vary the height

the cost was about 800 Canadian dollars available at Expand Furniture Vancouver BC

Attached files

Comment

Working...
          X