Parting out 1986 Bayliner Ciera 2750

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out 1986 Bayliner Ciera 2750

Hello, I have a 1986 Ciera 2750 that I'm parting out. The interior is rotted but there's tons of good parts on her. It has a Chevy 350 Volvo / Penta power train that I've been told by the previous owner was winterized when it was parked in 2002 but I have not yet confirmed this. If anyone is interested you can email at tonyklimek@rocketmail.com or text/ call me at (219)405-1927 and i can send additional pics. The boat is located in Chesterton Indiana. I am willing to ship parts within reason and I accept PayPal . Thanks

Attached files
    Last edited by Jim_Gandee; 02-04-2018, 09:23 PM.

More pics would be very helpful in telling the story and condition of what you have that remains salvageable for others and myself.

I have a smaller 86 that could use some misc trim parts and pieces, I would think are interchangeable.
    2450 Sportcruiser '86
    Repower - Vortec 5.7 '16
    VP275

Comment

"I've been told by the previous owner it was winterized when it was parked in 2002"

I wouldn't trust much of what the previous owner said. Anyone who runs an automotive distributor and carburetor in a boat

surely doesn't know very much about boats.
      1999 Bayliner Ciera 2655
      5.7 Bravo 3

Comment

"Neo" post=763074 wrote:
        More pics would be very helpful in telling the story and condition of what you have that remains salvageable for others and myself.

I have a smaller 86 that could use some misc trim parts and pieces, I would think are interchangeable.
        I was going to point you out here but I see you're on it.

The drive system for sure is something you will want. Some trim is interchangable, some isn't, but who cares...grab it all.
        Matt Train
        BOC Site Team
        Chicagoland, IL

Comment

Yes & thank you, and he's literally in my backyard - 4 towns/40 mins east.
          2450 Sportcruiser '86
          Repower - Vortec 5.7 '16
          VP275

Comment

As stated in my post, you are welcome to send me an email or text and I will gladly send additional pictures. Thanks

Comment

Hello.

I have a 1986 2450 ciera. How close in style is your boat compared to mine. I am looking for the black fiberglass window that is viewable from the galley.

Comment

I'm interested in the hatch on the angled surface on the bow if it seems to seal and measures roughly 20" square.
                1986 Contessa Sunbridge 2850 Twin AQ225D/280's
                "Miss Guided"
                Jewel Pint Marina,
                Harrison Twp, MI

Comment

Working...
                X