Engine Controls Brand New Set of 4 1990 Circa Bayliner 3288, 3888 or 4588

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Controls Brand New Set of 4 1990 Circa Bayliner 3288, 3888 or 4588

Bought these new a 3 years ago and never used/installed them still in factory boxes sitting in my garage. We used a different style instead. These are rare find if your controls are age these a great solution to update your helm back to factor for a bargain price $1290 value will set for $700 or OBO, wife says they have get out of the garage!
    Attached Files
    Mark
    USCG OUPV
    1990 4588
    Carlsbad, CA

Still have these?

Comment

Yes!
      Mark
      USCG OUPV
      1990 4588
      Carlsbad, CA

Comment

Is it a set for both engines or just one engine thanks bigdog

Comment

I have 4 control heads, so 2 engines, Dual station...based on profile pic of 4588, it is exactly what you need to replace upper and pilot controls, you can use your existing cables or replace those. We end up doing a differnt style control head after I purchased these, and it was to late to return them. The other style honestly has not worked out as expected (they look pretty, but are not smooth and are much harder to do fine adjustments with (which is what we hoping to gain), but we cannot go back as we had to cut larger holes so the factory ones will not work now with out major fiberglass work sadly...so sticking with what we have done to avoid that cost issue.
          Mark
          USCG OUPV
          1990 4588
          Carlsbad, CA

Comment

Do you still have these. If not can you please tell me where you got them. Thanks

Comment

I still have them...I send you PM with my contact info
              Mark
              USCG OUPV
              1990 4588
              Carlsbad, CA

Comment

Thank you. I would like to buy them for my 3288. I am at [email protected]
                AJB

Comment

Working...
                X