Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jmcajmca
    replied
    Just added your company website to my favorites! Good luck in your new venture.

Joe

Leave a comment:

• ksanders
    replied
    I’ll look into that. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• talman
    replied
    Very nice, Kevin. We all buy filters. Oil, transmission, fuel. Have you thought about doing those?

Leave a comment:

• Centerline2
    replied
    Originally posted by ksanders View Post

Yes it is! Prince William Sound Alaska.
    nice boat... in the perfect boating area.

Leave a comment:

• ksanders
    replied
    Originally posted by Centerline2 View Post
    Kevin, is that your boat on the boatparts home page?
    Yes it is! Prince William Sound Alaska.

Leave a comment:

• Centerline2
    replied
    Kevin, is that your boat on the boatparts home page?

Leave a comment:

• BUY YOUR BOAT PARTS FROM A LONG TERM BOC MEMBER AND BOATER

I run a company called Big Lake Supply. We have been in business since 1999, and have recently branched out into something I really love, Boating.
    I have been coming here to the BOC since 2001, and have owned five ocean going Bayliner’s, with our current boat being a 4788

Wouldn’t it be nice to know who you are buying from? To know that the person you are buying from is an actual boater?

Well, now is the chance. We have the same parts as the nameless faceless places. We try to beat their prices, but at minimum we will match them. We ship the same day you order, or the next day if you order late in the day. We ship from warehouses across the country, and have great shipping rates for smaller orders and free shipping for larger ones.

Our website is http://boatparts4less.com

If you get a chance, please look around. Please use our search function for things you don’t spot right away. We have tens of thousands of items in almost every category of boating parts. Need a part for your Bimini top? We have those. Need a new washdown pump, or an impeler for a pump you have? We have those as well. Or a new fuse block, or...the list goes on forever.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you ever come to Seward Alaska you’ll see us on the water, enjoying our boat.
Working...
X