No announcement yet.

Boat Parts For Less

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats funny, because my boating orders are all small orders. Thats the nature of boating stuff.

I found your bbbins, showing zero stock right now so they are not in my store.

https://boatparts4less.com/products/...12-pack-ma9210

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY
    SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Why is this a sticky?
      Jeff & Tara
      (And Ginger too)
      Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
      "Sea Ya"
      Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

• kwb
        kwb commented
        Editing a comment
        I probably will get a time out for stating the obvious but because he owns BOC and has an audience.

You got another order...dual battery charger!
      Bayliner 195 Bowrider 2013 4.3l 220hp MPI
      Alpha 1, Gen II
      2012 Toyota Highlander V6 4wd with tow package
      Albany, Ohio

MMSI: 338234042

Beware the men of measured merriment
      (Sinclair Lewis, Arrowsmith, paraphrased)

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdixon View Post
        You got another order...dual battery charger!
        Thanks!!! We’ll get it shipped out on Monday

KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 LISAS WAY
        SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

We just added several thousand more items to our store today.

Everything from boat fenders, to trolling motors, to trim tab parts, to fish finders.

Haven’t gotten it all sorted out yet, but the search function works great!

We have tried hard to have the lowest prices, but with so many parts and manufacturers Minimum Advertised Pricing requirements it’s not easy to make sure we are the lowest on every single part.

Because of that we will price match any legitimate store apples to apples, to your door. Just email is a link and we’ll send a paypal link back.
          Have questions, or need help choosing? Just send an email and we’ll be happy to help.

KEVIN SANDERS
          4788 LISAS WAY
          SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Hi Kevin. Are you looking into adding any isolation transformers to your line up?

Thanks.
            Geoff & Jen
            Shocking Lesson
            1986 3870
            Hino 175's

Comment

I would lke to. I have had a Charles Industries account for almost 20 years, but I do not get that good of pricing. I can come in under Defender, but. since they ship direct from Charles I can’t get a good shipping cost. That would be actual charged by Charles which is from their history UPS full calculated cost.

There is a internet guy out there that I think has some old stock or something because he s offering the ISOG2 at below my cost.

Are you looking to add a isolation transformer, or do you know of a good line I could pick up?

KEVIN SANDERS
              4788 LISAS WAY
              SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Looking to add. Just wanted to support someone I “know” if I can. I appreciate you being honest about your pricing.
                Geoff & Jen
                Shocking Lesson
                1986 3870
                Hino 175's

Comment

Thanks!

If you want anything from Charles Industries I would get it sooner rather than later.

I sold grunches of their battery chargers over the years, and know allot of the folks there. It seems to me that they are changing their business focus away from their electrical products. First was the battery chargers to go, I would not be suprised if the isolators go pretty quickly. They are an “orphaned” product offering from Charles I think.

KEVIN SANDERS
                  4788 LISAS WAY
                  SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Thanks to all the BOC members for your recent orders!

If anybody has not visited our store we can be found at www.boatparts4less.com

We ship within 24 hours and will beat anybodies price!

KEVIN SANDERS
                    4788 LISAS WAY
                    SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

I have been looking for a small electircal part for the wiring to my upper wiper motor on my 1987 3870. This small unit may or may not be original Bayliner equipment? It is the part of the wiring system and is secured in a whole cut into the dash, hard wired in the underside of the dash and has a removable plug in the upper side. It allows DC power to go through the dash with the option of pulling this plug to release the wire going to the wiper motor. I can then raise my upper hinged windshield to secure it to the bottom of my canopy. On hot days this gives a great air flow. I am 1100 kilometers away from my vessel or I would include a picture. I won't be back on board till May but would like to order a replacement so I can install it on my spring refit.

I hope I have made sense here with this description?

Kevin do you or any other BOC members know where I could order such a part?

John
                      16' lap straight with B&S inboard, my 1st commercial fishing adventure
                      17' run about with original 80ph Volvo, fun with some exploration of the coast
                      25' Chris Craft - lots of fun exploring further north on the BC coast
                      32' wood commercial salmon troller - ice boat, hard work & fun
                      41' wood commercial salmon troller - ice boat, hard work & fun
                      38' Permaglass commercial salmon troller - freezer boat, harder work & fun
                      1987 3870 with 175 Hinos - back to mostly fun again & exploration

Comment

John, I’m a bit confused when you say upper hinged windshield. The 3870’s didn’t have an option for a windshield on the flybridge helm although many have been added with hard tops and bridge enclosures. Do you have a picture of the boat, one that shows the front of the flybridge would be great.
                        P/C Pete
                        Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
                        1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
                        Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
                        1980 Encounter Sunbridge "Misty Blue" (Sold)
                        MMSI 367770440
                        1972 Chevrolet Nova Frame off Resto-mod in the garage
                        Boating on the Salish Sea since 1948

Comment

Pete, sorry but I don't have a picture of that area of the boat at present. I may need to wait till I'm back on the vessel in late May to get a picture to explain my needs but I was hoping to be able to order the wiring part - this plug - before then?

The fly bridge forward windows are an after market addition. The window doesn't have much to do with the wiring plug part I need other than this wiring to the wiper motor must be separated to allow me to physically raise the windshield. I see a Seadog part, called a cable outlet, that I could use but it only has one 12v circuit - positive and negative power. I need at least two circuits and preferably three circuits in the outlet so I can run the wiper at two different speeds along with the park function.

16' lap straight with B&S inboard, my 1st commercial fishing adventure
                          17' run about with original 80ph Volvo, fun with some exploration of the coast
                          25' Chris Craft - lots of fun exploring further north on the BC coast
                          32' wood commercial salmon troller - ice boat, hard work & fun
                          41' wood commercial salmon troller - ice boat, hard work & fun
                          38' Permaglass commercial salmon troller - freezer boat, harder work & fun
                          1987 3870 with 175 Hinos - back to mostly fun again & exploration

Comment

Working...
                          X