Electronic Marine Engine Controls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronic Marine Engine Controls

We are a long time member of the BOC and we own Control Masters Marine Systems located in Saint Augustine, Fl which is a distributor for ZF Mathers engine controls. We can provide you with a time tested electronic engine control for your vessel that has many features to make your boating more pleasurable. We provide free phone technical assistance for the ZF and Mathers Engine Controls both electronic and pneumatic. We have a 45 Bayliner motor yacht that we installed these controls on in 2004 making docking and maneuvering much easier. If you would like a quote to upgrade your Bayliner to electronic engine controls then visit our website at www.controlmastersinc.com
    We also an are authorized dealer for Glendinning Products, Wesmar and Sidepower Thrusters, Northern Lights and Kohler Generators, RCI fuel purifiers and Kobelt Products.
    Last edited by raffy; 12-10-2017, 09:21 AM.

Any of your electronic control systems connected to nmea 2000 to allow autopilot to control speed and transmission setting?
    Craig
    Nanaimo bc
    1987 bayliner 3818
    w/ 175 Hinos no Genny, but solar to run everything!
    10ft Livingston with centre console and 15hp on davits / winch

Comment

Hi Craig, I don't know of any engine control designed for pleasure vessels that will allow an autopilot to control speed or transmission settings. I did see an article not long ago where someone is working on a design for a fully automatic workboat vessel that would require no crew to operate so I am sure it is coming someday. I am going to stay old school and keep my people driving car and boat. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Working...
      X