Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUSTOM or OEM MARINE DASH PANELS, PLACARDS AND ENGRAVING

APlus Mobile Graphics

I started out doing boat graphics out of an old camper van... That's now a 26 passenger bus, but I have grown into a small CNC shop with a CNC router, Laser and Mill. I've made literally thousands of dash and instrument panels through the last 12 years or so.

I work entirely through the Internet and Emails (time is critical to me)... but that works for you...

My website is: APLUS MOBILE GRAPHICS DESIGN

And here's a bit of what I can do to make your boat look like new again:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1993_2452 - Matte.jpg Views:	1 Size:	287.2 KB ID:	395498
    Click image for larger version  Name:	3055DashInstalled.jpg Views:	1 Size:	74.4 KB ID:	395499
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1995 4788 Dash Installed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	152.3 KB ID:	395500
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2000 4788 Dash 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	218.7 KB ID:	395501
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Bayliner 4788 Panel Installed 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	40.8 KB ID:	395502

Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Here are a couple videos about the process...

iBoatNW

Comment

l’d like to provide a nice review and endorsement. I’m a verified customer and my dash is the second one from the bottom in the original post.

I found the workmanship to be top notch, and the turnaround time to be very fast. Mike has been a BOC member for as long as I can remember, and is someone you can count on to get the job done right!

KEVIN SANDERS
      4788 LISAS WAY
      SEWARD, ALASKA

Comment

Thanks Kevin! It's always exciting seeing how folks update their dashes and all the cool configurations they come up with. I don't get to see as many finished projects as I'd like but it is fun.

iBoatNW

Comment

I also have Mike's dash panels in my 2004 285 and they look great. The updated dash makes the boat look much newer than it is.
          Thanks Mike!

Mike
          2004 Bayliner 285 350 MPI Bravo III
          2007 Bayliner 192 Discovery 3.0 135HP (sold)
          2000 Ciera 2455 sold
          Redmond, Washington
          The one on the Left (Wet) Coast

Comment

You should mention that you have the BOC stickers and flags also!
            97 2859

Comment

Like Kevin I am also a pleased customer, actually the first one in the thread was mine, Mike made it custom to fit my needs and the quality was outstanding. When I sold my boat the new owner loved the fact the lettering was crisp and would never fade nor would the black. Mike works with you on what you want and how it is laid out.

Plus he has other items (BOC Thong for those that can pull it off)
              I have my BOC Burgee hanging in my bedroom now and my wife sleeps in my BOC tee shirt almost every night

Old Dash

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010930.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	396021

New Dash

Name:	P1010954.JPG
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	396022
              Boatless at this time

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including their life."

Comment

SomeSailor - have you had a chance to look over the pictures of the dash panels I sent you? I haven't heard back from you so I don't know if you aren't getting my messages or if it's something you won't be able to do?
                Last edited by LakeTravis; 12-11-2017, 01:49 PM.
                [CENTER]'99 2355 Ciera (SOLD)
                5.0L Alpha One
                Austin, Texas[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by SomeSailor View Post
                  Thanks Kevin! It's always exciting seeing how folks update their dashes and all the cool configurations they come up with. I don't get to see as many finished projects as I'd like but it is fun.
                  Hey Mike - your stuff always looks so darn good. Do you have the designs from Bayliner or do we need to do pictures and measure, etc.? I'm thinking of replacing a couple of mine that don't look all that good. Thanks.

PS: How long does it take to remove all the switches and gauges, etc. or is there a plan for putting in the new switches/gauges so they match your holes?
                  1998 Avanti 3685 - "Dad's Dream" w 454 Mercs - just a rockin' an'a rollin'
                  Former - "Home Aweigh" 2003 - 2452 Bayliner Cierra Classic Hardtop Cruiser
                  WQQM835 MMSI: 338147209
                  James H. Stradling

Comment

Busy time of the year, but it's pretty straightforward. I haven't done an Avanti 3685 so I'd need to see pics of what you're talking abut. For those I haven't done I simply draw them up from the old panels or templates.

Shoot me an email and I can talk ya through it: somesailor@gmail.com

iBoatNW

Comment

Had a customer ask for a Matte Black set for a late model 2455. They turned out pretty nice. Better than I thought. Can't wait to see after they're installed.

Name:	2000-2004 2X55 - Matte Black.jpg
Size:	907.6 KB
ID:	409280

Name:	2000-2004 2X55 - Burl Wood.jpg
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	409281

iBoatNW

Comment

Originally posted by SomeSailor View Post
                        Had a customer ask for a Matte Black set for a late model 2455. They turned out pretty nice. Better than I thought. Can't wait to see after they're installed.
                        Nice work.

[CENTER]'99 2355 Ciera (SOLD)
                        5.0L Alpha One
                        Austin, Texas[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                        X