1985 4550 Pilothouse Motor Yacht For Sale- Long Island $92,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1985 4550 Pilothouse Motor Yacht For Sale- Long Island $92,000

For sale "Now Voyager", 1985 4550. Original Hino engines have approximately 2,500 hours each. Numerous owner upgrades include a Glendinning engine synchronizer system, updated Raymarine electronics, newer Westerbeke 8kw generator, Vacuflush heads and plumbing system, fresh water flush system for both engines and generator, Simard autopilot, and Fortress FX-85 aluminum anchor. All three reverse cycle air conditioning units have been replaced. New Norcold Fridge/Freezer combo and new salon ice maker. The boat has been meticulously maintained by the current owner who has enjoyed the her for the last 27 years. I am the nephew of the seller who is not computer savvy. A full list of upgrades and maintenance history is available. Offered at $92,000. Please call Paul (631) 463-8604 or message here for more photos or information. Full walkthrough video available upon request. Present dockage included until November 2020. Located in Copiague, NY. Zodiac 10 foot inflatable and 8hp Mercury outboard are also available.

Update 6/12/20 Brand New Westerbeke 8.0 EGTD from Hansen Marine in Marblehead Mass installed to replace unit installed in 2000 at a cost of $14,000.00. Please feel free to message with any questions.

Comment

She looks well kept up. I hope you sell it quickly.
      Irony
      1989 Bayliner 4588 - EH700TI
      Portsmouth, NH

Comment

• Now Voyager
        Now Voyager commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank You Kwood

Update 7-6-20- Now Voyager was hauled for annual bottom maintenance. Bottom was powerwashed and the hull hand washed. Bottom was painted with Interlux Micron CSC. All underwater metal; props, shafts, rudders, trim tabs, strainers were powerbrushed to bare metal. All underwater metal received Interlux Primocon underwater metal primer and Interlux Trilux 33 underwater metal antifouling paint. New zincs on the trim tabs and new large "license plate" hull zinc. Bonding system was checked prior to haul out.

Please see attached link for video walkthrough and engine start up.

Walkthrough- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na9OyeNXlRw

Engine Startup-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsMhx2xTnPM

Please pm for any details. The boat has made many trips up the Hudson River and is now ready for its first loop!
      Attached Files

Comment

• smitty477
        smitty477 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Paul - the boat looks good and I hope all is well with you. Sorry to hear you are selling but I wanted to mention that I do not see your boat advertised anywhere but here on the BOC. A suggestion would be to advertise in a few places like "boattrader" and other online sites and maybe in "Soundings" and places like that.
        Over the years we have sold 4 larger Bayliner's and a number of other boats and none of the buyer came through the BOC even though we did advertise here on this site as well. I have found that you need much larger circulation to get a boat sold and that the BOC is typically a place where a Bayliner owner comes after he owns the boat an not before.
        Good luck with the sale - Ron ..."No WORRIES"

SOLD

Comment

Congratulations Paul !!!
        Northport NY

Comment

Working...
        X