1999 Bayliner 4788

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 Bayliner 4788

We are selling our 1999 Bayliner 4788. This boat has served us well over the past eight years we have owned it.

Here is a spec list and updates/upgrades that have been done:
    • Engines are Cummins 330hp with 2300 hrs with full maintenance records (spreadsheet).The raw water pumps have been upgraded to the SeaMax pumps.Both engines have Floscans with digital tachs and EGT/boost gauges.There is a Reverso Oil Changing system for both engines and the generator.There are also PSS Dripless Shaft seals. The props are pitched at 22 x 24.There are also spare props 24 x 24 (as spares, I hadn’t repitched them yet)
    • The Generator is a Westerbeke 12.5kw generator with 750 hrs.An underwater exhaust was installed last year,
    • The dinghy is a Rendova 11.5 RIB w/25hp motor and dingy trailer.The dinghy cushions are new, replaced last year.
    • The boat had new bottom paint done last year with old bottom paint removed (it wasn’t a simple paint over).The cockpit has a full canvas enclosure surround and cockpit carpet.There is an increased capacity house bank (880ahs) with a Magma 2812 inverter/charger.
    • There is an upsized anchor (20kg – 50 lb) with upsized all-chain rode (3/8 @ 360ft).There is also a US Watermaker – 400 GPD installed two years ago.There is a Webasto diesel hydronic furnace with five zones. It also has an Intellian I2 satellite tracking dish.
    • The pilothouse has a new Garmin fully-integrated electronics packages, with 12” chartplotters (qty 2), Autopilot w/remote, VHF radio, Fusion radio controls, Radar, AIS transmit/receive, rudder sensor, wind meter.The pilothouse also has new cushions replaced last year.
    • The galley has a propane stove, a newer refrigerator, a newer microwave, and a newer ice maker.
    • The flybridge helm has an 8” Garmin chartplotter (integrated w/pilothouse), Aetna digital tachs, VHF radio, Fusion radio controls, and anchor controls.The flybridge also has new flybridge cushions replaced last year and a newer refrigerator.The flybridge has two styles of canvas covers – covers for the cushions, helm, and chair;or an all-over cover for the winter season.
    • The master stateroom has a new custom mattress w/fold.The stateroom has been opened up with the removal of the bunkroom doors and post.All parts (doors, post, etc) are still available if you wanted to return it to the third stateroom.
    • Other miscellaneous items include a Magma Catalina BBQ, a Quickline Stern reel, and tons of spare parts.All other items that are known to be stock for the 4788 (ie trash compactor, vacuum, washer/dryver, vacu-flush heads, etc. etc.) are too numerous to mention but are there and fully functioning.
    • More pictures are available.
    • Price is $220,000
    • Boat is located in Everett, WA.The moorage slip is transferrable.

Call Pat, 206-295-7305
    Attached Files
    Pat
    Paragon
    1999 4788

Would be 4788 owners really NEED to look at this boat.

The value represented is incredible Vs a “cheaper” 4788.

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
    www.transferswitch4less.com

where are we right now?

https://maps.findmespot.com/s/36S4

Comment

I was on this boat about a month ago..It's absolutely in bristol condition, it needs nothing! If I were buying a 47 this one would be it.
      Brad & Michelle
      Jet & Maverick
      1993 3688 "the Kraken"
      Hino W06 250HP
      14' Avon RIB, 50hp Tohatsu
      Moored at Shelter Bay
      LaConner, WA

Comment

Thanks Kevin and Brad. Been a labor of love since Day 1 and a fun time dialing it in with all the bells and whistles.

It'll give someone that White Christmas they've always been wanting...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2302.JPG
Views:	729
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	551440

Pat
        Paragon
        1999 4788

Comment

Has this sold?
          Patti & Gordon Lewandowski
          Sammamish WA
          1998 4788 (April 2018)
          ”Knot Home”
          MMSI 368040470

Comment

Originally posted by Knothome4788 View Post
            Has this sold?

Pat can answer on his own, but I believe he has decided not to sell. I had planned on going up to see it but he let me know he was planning on keep it. Sounds like a really nice boat. Good luck whichever way it goes.
            Toni

Yelm, Washington
            1994 Hino powered 4788

Comment

As Toni mentioned, we have decided not to sell. Got knocked off-balance with some things that we simply had to go on pause with everything. Where we head next once we're vertical is an unknown.
              Pat
              Paragon
              1999 4788

Comment

• mlfalf
                mlfalf commented
                Editing a comment
                Patiently waiting and praying for your vertical status and relist. 220k is a stretch (for me) but when Kevin talks, I listen lol! Take care till then.
            Working...
            X