2002 Bayliner 3988

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 Bayliner 3988

2002 Bayliner 3988 – 2002 was the last year for the 3988 before Bayliner changed their name to Meridian. Very rare year.
    All service is up to date and the boat truly needs nothing,
    1150Hrs on Cummins 6BTA 270Hp
    8Kw Westerbeke generator 280hrs
    1000Hr service Valve lash just completed last week, new SMX water pumps, new Seaboard marine CCV system. Webasto Thermo Pro 90 Hydronic heater, Heat in both staterooms and heads and main salon. New 20-gallon hot water tank, six 6v house bank new, two 8D starting batteries new, Satellite TV, New Garmin 9” 922 on Bridge, Meridian 58 flybridge seats, Brand new flybridge enclosure with Polycarbonate front windows (its clearer than glass) Raymarine EV200 Autopilot (new). Furuno color Radar, Garmin 741XS chart plotter.

I am a private seller I don’t have time for people who are just looking, if your not a serious buyer with money, please look elsewhere, if you are serious and you think you can get a deal and I might take a lowball offer please look elsewhere. I bought this boat 3 years ago and I’m into it for over $250K CND
    I have the hull survey and the mechanical survey.
    I am only selling because I got a deal on a 56 footer I couldn’t pass up.

I am realistic on the price and the market.

Boat is located in Port Moody BC, Canada

$155,000US or $205,000CND

Call 604-812-9803
    Attached Files

Very nice looking boat, appears to be well kept. Perhaps in your area it is priced right, but not so much south of the border, especially without air conditioning. I'd be happy with the 270's, but most folks prefer the 330's. You're right though, not many 2002 models out there. Did it become the Meridian 411?
    Jeff & Tara
    (And Ginger too)
    Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
    "GetAway"
    Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffw View Post
      ...I'd be happy with the 270's, but most folks prefer the 330's.....
      Nice boat...

I personally think the 270s are great engines because they do not have raw water cooled aftercoolers. The aftercoolers on the 270s are water jacket cooled. They have no periodic maintenance requirements; nor do they have any of the corrosion and sealing issues the raw water aftercoolers have.

1999 3788, Cummins 270 "Freedom"
      2013 Boston Whaler 130 SS
      Anacortes, WA

Comment

What dinghy does it have, what does NEW mean (2019?), who does the engine work, New Garmin's, OLD Radar? (are they interfaced), bow or stern thrusters, inverter?, what product is the wood grain look on the decks & head?, what is the date on the survey's?

Sorry to take your time, I always look first.

Comment

Working...
        X