No announcement yet.

Exclusive Liveaboard in Seattle - 1991 Bayliner 4588 Pilot House Motor Yacht

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive Liveaboard in Seattle - 1991 Bayliner 4588 Pilot House Motor Yacht

Thanks for checking out our boat! We've lived aboard in this community for several years. It's one of the most unique and affordable ways to experience Seattle. This is great location for students (Seattle Pacific is 5 minutes and UW is 15 minutes), traveling business folks, retirees looking for a quite place to escape, or just someone looking for a thrifty way to live in the city.

Email for more pictures or see www.BallardFlag.com or GoogleDrive

1991 Bayliner 4588 Pilot House Motor Yacht

What's Cool

• In the Fresh Water on the End Tie in the heart of Ballard!
    • Guaranteed Liveaboard Status (Must pass interview)
    • Secure Gated Marina with Free Parking for multiple vehicles.
    • Hot water and Big bad diesel heater so you'll stay toasty all winter. Its snowing and its 85 degrees in the boat!
    • Free Co-working space across the street at BallardLabs until the end of 2019.
    • Imagine going to the San Juans for three weeks for less than $500 in diesel.
    • GoPro video of me going through every system and detail on the boat so you don't have to suffer through trial and error like everyone else does. I will also show you all of our secret SanJuan spots and do one hour session on the best way to do the San Juans and Desolation Sound, if it would be helpful.

What's New - Outside

• Bow Thruster and Stern Thruster (with spare electric motor)
    • Garmin Transducer: Custom mounted, forward facing, 3D.
    • 200' Anchor Chain and 200' of Anchor Line
    • Anchor Washdown pump
    • Windshield Screen
    • Windshield Wipers
    • Dynema Man Lines
    • Makrolon Polycarbonate Windows for Fly Bridge and Aft Surround
    • Vinyl Seats and Covers
    • Dinghy Seat and Covers
    • Dash Plates
    • Swing and Reinforced Crane Arm
    • Paddle Board Holders
    • Back up camera
    • Aluminum Aircraft radar arch
    • Grill and Grill Mount
    • Custom built teak deck box
    • Down rigger and mounts
    • Deck support brackets
    • Varnish and Teak completely redone Summer of 2018
    • 50amp and 30amp Smart Plug Modification
    • 100 feet of 50amp cable
    • Pilot house doors coated and reinstalled
    • Fenders and Covers and Snubbers
    • Bottom Paint end of 2017
    • Buff and Wax end of 2018

What's New - Inside

• LED lighting everywhere
    • Imported Kitchen Sink
    • Silent Electric Toilet/Head
    • Ice Maker
    • Vinyl Blinds (not metal)
    • Custom cut mattress
    • Walk in Closet with Mirrors
    • 30 Gallon Hot Water Tank (pex plumbing)
    • 3M fresh water filtration system
    • GFCI outlets
    • Shower pumps
    • Shower exhaust fan
    • Bilge Pumps
    • High water alarms
    • Main water pump
    • Garmin Depth Sounder and Chart Plotter
    • Back up camera
    • Window Screens
    • Door and Window Gaskets
    • Dehumidifier and HEPA Fitler
    • Tool storage compartment under couch
    • Light Beige Recliner Chair
    • DVD Player and Audio
    • Battery Charger
    • Xenox Inverter
    • Webasto diesel heater fuel filter system
    • Pistol and Passport Safe

Mechanical and Maintenance

• All new battery banks. Starting and House
    • New Inverter and Battery Charging Systems
    • Re-bedded rudder box on both sides
    • Prop Shaft Stuffing on both sides
    • New Fuel Filters, Water Separators, Oil Filters, Belts.
    • Generator mounting blocks, impeller, filters, and battery.
    • Dinghy outboard filters, fluids, lube, electrical.
    • Corrosion management and Painted EVERYTHING
    • Spare: Prop Shaft, Prop, Impellers, Filters, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
    • Engine Specs: W06D-TI 5.759-liter, 4-cycle, 6-cylinder, turbocharged and intercooled. 250hp at 3,000 rpm.
    • Generator Specs: Westerbeke 8.0BTD, 60 cubic inch, 3-cylinder, intercooler.
    • Dinghy Outboard Specs: Yamaha Four Stoke 25HP. Runs like a champ.

Surveying, Financing, Title, Moorage

John Baird is one of Seattles longest lasting and most respected Surveyors. He did the last survey and will discount to renew the survey.

Peoples Bank is the most competitive lending institution for vessels (I've talked to 12) and will do 80% of the purchase price plus the sales tax or survey value whichever is less for vessels that are 30 years old or newer. Rates start at 4.5% for loan amounts of 100k and above at a 20 year term. Rates are available with a credit score of 760 and above and automatic payment. They do have rates available for credit scores below 760; this is just the credit threshold for the best rates. Longer terms are available with more down. With 25% down, they have a 25 year term and with 30% down we have a 30 year term. The interest rate does not change. I can provide direct contact with the loan agent and she said they can have it done within 1 week of mutual acceptance on Purchase and Sale.

Title will go through VanNess Vessel - Callie VanNess. She did last round and will make this round easy, especially if using same bank.

Redshield is the preferred live-aboard insurer. Estimated: 1,800-2,500 per yer

Moorage and Utilities. Leases are month to month, however, prioritized by seniority. I am among the top 5 boats with the most seniority in this marina, which why I'm on the end tie. Currently our rate is $17 per foot + water + garbage + power. With weekly pump out from SS Head (Mitch), it's about $1,000 per month.

Asking $269,000 or Best Offer. Will accept BitCoin, Gold, Ammo, Weapons, Land, Indentured Servitude, or Cash.

I've been building and restoring boats for 10 years. This is honestly one of the nicest boats of its class for the price and efficient cruising that you won't achieve with other boats. We're bummed that we have to move, but are excited to hand it off to someone who will appreciate it as much as we have.

Please email to set up a tour time. Serious buyers only please. If you're not, I'll sniff you out and make you walk the plank

Cheers.

Working...
X