1996 Ciera express cruiser 2452 for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1996 Ciera express cruiser 2452 for sale

New job requires relocation and travel, must sell my 2452. Good running 5.7 with alpha 1 sterndrive. Has the onboard air conditioning option , everything works good with exception of freshwater pump . New vhf radio, fishfinder, chart plotter, stereo . New cockpit seats ,have cockpit canvas and the cabin original interior . Over $3000 in loadmasters trailer last 12 months . And currently using 12 gallon above deck fuel tank due to inoperable main tank fuel gauge and suspected fuel leak. Have not used main tank in 2 seasons of boating.asking $9000!or best offer love boat but cannot take with me. Located near Pensacola Florida still use daily. Will sent photos on request and post photos later. Need sold in next 2 weeks, have listed locally and Craigslist also.
    1996 Bayliner 2452 Ciera Express 5.7 liter

So 9 grand for a boat that can only hold 12 gallons the onboard tank holds 70.

Has a trailer, whoop de doo.

Good luck !
    Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Unless this boat is showroom new condition, you'll need to rethink your price. You might consider being upfront about the cost of fuel tank replacement and sell the boat accordingly... for example take the price of your boat in existing condition and subtract the price of a new tank + installation (~$6,000), and then discount it another $3k or so due to unknowns associated with a project as severe as tank replacement as well as the hassle factor. An honest assessment of the value of your boat will get it sold. However, all that said, any 2452 listed that hasn't had its tank replaced will need it done soon anyway IMO. I just doubt anybody would pay that price with the known failure...
      1995 Bayliner 2452 Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha 1 Gen 2

Comment

Replacing a fuel tank is a major undertaking! Ask me how I know. 12 Gallons would last little more than an hour. Quite limiting.
        Good Luck.
        Ted G
        The Great PNW

86 2850 Contessa SB
        Designers Edition
        Mercury 350 Mag
        290 Volvo DP

Comment

Boat ain't worth 3 grand with a great trailer, and good running engine and drive.

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_Alen View Post
            Boat ain't worth 3 grand with a great trailer, and good running engine and drive.
            Not sure what a great trailer is worth where you live but here a used ready to go tandem axle with a gwr to accommodate a 2452 would easily fetch 3K or more.
            I agree the boat with a leaking fuel tank will likely not sell for anything close to what the op is asking but he’s gotta start somewhere.
            Dave
            Edmonds, WA
            "THE FIX"
            '93 2556 5.7 Bravo II 2.0:1 18 1/4x19 P
            (.030 over-Vortec top end-part closed cooled)
            The rebuild of my 2556 https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...76?view=thread
            Misc. projects thread
            https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...56-gctid789773

Comment

Cheaper here in Jersey.

Manalapan N.J

Comment

Well guys, the hull is insured for $10K and trailer another $3K...and yes its a starting price being it is a damn good running boat. And I'm up front with anyone on the tank.. replacement cost at local shop is $2700.
                as I recall from the site before the switch that (Chief - patched his tank and sold ??).. Whoop-de-do. HA..

1996 Bayliner 2452 Ciera Express 5.7 liter

Comment

Working...
                X