Selling my Superb 3288

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling my Superb 3288

This is a meticulously maintained, virtually pristine 1989 cabin cruiser that has two 320hp Crusader V-8's with just 370 hours on them. Upgraded counters, teak and holly, and all curtains and upholstery plus top line garmin 3d GPS with G2 vision card & additional internet control of system with your iphone or ipad. Haul out & fresh bottom paint (no blisters) a year ago, regular diver scrubbing & zinc replacement quarterly. Finger-tip shifters, and so many other options/replacements. Boat is now in San Francisco Bay at first class Emery Cove Marina and was brought here just two years ago from a California Delta covered slip where it spent much of its life. Space-wise this is an excellent boat sleeping six but we have now moved on to a larger boat due to numerous grandchildren, their parents and friends who always want to visit!! Price: $41,500. More photos available
    Last edited by curtg; 03-21-2018, 07:36 PM. Reason: Simply added tags so more people would find my 3288 in the boats for sale area
Working...
X