1987 Bayliner 3818 Motor Yacht For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 Bayliner 3818 Motor Yacht For Sale

My vessel is located in Antioch, California, in a covered berth. I have included the link to the Craiglist ad that I posted last week.
    This Bayliner 3818 Motor Yacht is in excellent condition. It was originally sold at Carter Marine in Bethel Island, Ca, and has spent it's entire life, except for two years, in covered berths in the...
    1987 Bayliner 3818
    175 Hinos

Link just takes us to Craigslist, not your ad.
    Started boating 1955
    Number of boats owned 32
    Bayliners
    3870 presently owned
    Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

Comment

The top blue link only will take you to the ad. The price is listed at 59,900. Nice boat!
      Jim Gandee
      1989 3888
      Hino 175's
      Fire Escape
      Fyrflyer@ca.rr.com

Comment

You can also click on the picture and it will take you to the ad. I don't know why that boldface line showed up in the link. It must have been my computer skills showing up. At 74 it is time for me to let this beautiful Bayliner go to another. I will probably be looking at a knee replacement soon and the doctors say the only boat in my future is a cruise ship.

Jim, I too am a retired firefighter, from Contra Costa County. My first boat was a brand new 1986 3270 Bayliner. Kept it for about 10 years and sold it when I bought property on the Sacramento river near Isleton. Sold that property and was without a boat for about 10 years before buying my 3818. This boat is the perfect boat to single handle, large enough to accommodate a group of people, but small enough to be able to maneuver in tight quarters.

Gary Tryhorn
        1987 Bayliner 3818
        175 Hinos

Comment

Gary,
          Nice to meet You!
          Don't you believe those doctors! Just had a total knee replacement 9 weeks ago and I’m doing just about anything I want. Still a little painful once in a while but I can certainly drive my 38!
          Jim Gandee
          1989 3888
          Hino 175's
          Fire Escape
          Fyrflyer@ca.rr.com

Comment

I agree with Jim! I’m paying for a misspent youth and my knee problems are tissue related rather than bone on bone. Add that to my balance going bad and the only place I’m stable is on the boat. I’m 69 and figure I’m still good for another ten years before I have to think about swallowing the anchor. Heck, I have a buddy in our yacht club with two new knees who’s a 777 pilot. Get the job done, do what the physical terrorist says, then go from there.
            P/C Pete
            Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
            1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
            Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
            1980 Encounter Sunbridge "Misty Blue" (Sold)
            MMSI 367770440
            1972 Chevrolet Nova Frame off Resto-mod in the garage
            Boating on the Salish Sea since 1948

Comment

I'm 81 and still chugging along. The only difference is I no longer have a 10 year plan.
              Started boating 1955
              Number of boats owned 32
              Bayliners
              3870 presently owned
              Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

Comment

After a botched rotator cuff surgery I had to have a reverse shoulder replacement on my right arm. I since sold my 26 ft Bayliner and now own a 32 footer. I swear the boat is keeping me going strong at 70 years old. If I were you I would keep the boat and at least try boating after you have your knee replacement surgery. Do these doctors own boats? They probably never been on a boat.
                1999 Bayliner Ciera 2655
                5.7 Bravo 3

Comment

Working...
                X