2000 4788 Decided to sell today $220 K

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 4788 Decided to sell today $220 K

She's an 8. Bow Thruster, New bottom and zincs (October 2017), Fresh water river (Louisiana), Cummins 370's -1407 hrs, Westerbeke 12.5 KW-1012 hrs. Professionally maintained-have logs, maintenance records and all manuals. Interior Excellent- NO kids- NO pets. Glendenning retractable shore power cord, Glendenning throttle controls, engines oil pump out and in, 2012 Updated chart plotters(upper and lower stations and VHF,Under water lites. Replaced fridge,ice maker,fresh water pump, all bilge pumps. Engine room and lazzarette spotless-no rust. Standard 4788 layout. Recent trip to Bahamas and Key West Florida. She's ready to head back.
    Attached Files

Could you possibly send some images via email. Thanks

Comment

Yes, Will be after the Holidays. On vacation out of country. Thank you for inquiring.

Comment

Please send your e-mail. I have 30 photos to send. Posting will only allow 10 photos. Thank you.

Comment

Fellow members, sorry for so many pictures. Had trouble picking and adding pictures from my archives.

Comment

I am looking right now as well, what do you expect to have to spend? How old can you get one with 370s?

Comment

I have this one for sale with the price reduced to 195,000. Not sure on the 370s?

Comment

Sorry, I meant to post that on the thread of the couple looking to buy one.

Comment

Can you email more photos of your boat for sale to McLaughlinrk@gmail.com?

Comment

Working...
                  X