Looking to buy a 2556 flybridge-gctid762581

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to buy a 2556 flybridge-gctid762581

Hello everyone new to BOC. If anyone can help in my search for a 2556 flybridge let me know thank you.

There was one that looked pretty nice on Bellingham Craigslist
    Tally and Vicki
    "Wickus" Meridian 341
    MMSI 338014939

Comment

No idea where you are located so I will throw this out there:

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/boa/5691771266.html

Full disclaimer: This is not my boat nor am I in any way affiliated with the seller.

Comment

craigslist bellingham, 1991 2556 in Birch Bay $23500, don't know about the asking price
        1988 flybridge trophy bayliner 2556 ,mercury 5.7 lit. OMC cobra out drive 76 hrs. on new package,
        located in ketchikan ak,name DOMINION

Comment

If it's as good as it sounds it's a reasonable asking price for that area IMO. It's got some nice upgrades.

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/search/boo?query=2556
          Dave
          Edmonds, WA
          "THE FIX"
          '93 2556 5.7 Bravo II 2.0:1 18 1/4x19 P
          (.030 over-Vortec top end-part closed cooled)
          The rebuild of my 2556 https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...76?view=thread
          Misc. projects thread
          https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...56-gctid789773

Comment

Thank you guys I will be check out the one in south Jersey. Distance is not a problem. How hard is it to get parts for the omc drive. My mechanic is a merc guy. I don't know much about omc. Any good resource or mechanic in New Jersey or the surrounding area. Is the omc drive good or should I try to find one with a merc drive. I love the boat. But everything I say omc ppl look at me like I have to heads. Any help would be appreciate it. Al

Comment

crowley marine.com for omc parts and outdrives I purchased a new one from them.I think there are not a lot of people familiar with the omc I/O and say they are junk I am having no problems with mine

3 years on my I/O knock on wood
              1988 flybridge trophy bayliner 2556 ,mercury 5.7 lit. OMC cobra out drive 76 hrs. on new package,
              located in ketchikan ak,name DOMINION

Comment

"Dasall" post=762631 wrote:
                Thank you guys I will be check out the one in south Jersey. Distance is not a problem. How hard is it to get parts for the omc drive. My mechanic is a merc guy. I don't know much about omc. Any good resource or mechanic in New Jersey or the surrounding area. Is the omc drive good or should I try to find one with a merc drive. I love the boat. But everything I say omc ppl look at me like I have to heads. Any help would be appreciate it. Al
                I don't know of a good OMC mechanic although I do know that 2556 has been listed for at least 2, maybe even 3 months if that helps with your bargaining.

Comment

Thank you guys.

Comment

I have a 1993 2556 in good condition, location delaware.If interested Ed 570 460 5324

Comment

Sent you a text.
                      2016- ? 1989 2958 Command Bridge Twin 5.7s
                      1998-2002 1985 2460 Trophy hardtop, GM 350
                      Pilot for my dad since age 12..., 27 Owens woodhull, 47 Seaskiff houseboat.

" No one ever laid on their deathbed and wished they had worked more" -

Comment

I have a 1986 2556 in southeast Ak with 350 and Volvo dp

Comment

Shoot me a PM. Also looking for a 2556, need a inside helm and have weight and bridge restrictions.
                          2016- ? 1989 2958 Command Bridge Twin 5.7s
                          1998-2002 1985 2460 Trophy hardtop, GM 350
                          Pilot for my dad since age 12..., 27 Owens woodhull, 47 Seaskiff houseboat.

" No one ever laid on their deathbed and wished they had worked more" -

Comment

Shoot me an email at snoz319@gmail.com

Comment

I have a 1994 2556 with the 5.7 Mercruiser and Bravo outdrive . The boat is located in central Alabama, north of Montgomery. Boat is in good condition.

Comment

Working...
                              X