1995 Bayliner 3988 Motoryacht Cdn$ 129,900-gctid623004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 Bayliner 3988 Motoryacht Cdn$ 129,900-gctid623004

MV Loafer is a beautiful example of the 3988 Motoryacht. She has been boathouse kept all her life and lovingly maintained by her current owner since 1998. The care and attention to detail truly shows in her appearance. She has never been used as a charter vessel.

With total usage less than 2400 hours, she has been gently used on a regular basis. Complete cruise, maintenance and fuel consumption logs from 1998 onward are available.

Loafer is currently moored in her custom boathouse at Genoa Bay Marina near Duncan, BC on Vancouver Island. The boathouse, which was professionally built, is also available for sale. Combined package price is Cdn$ 175,000.

Please visit www.3988Bayliner.com for more information.

nice boat and website for showing its details. do you have a similar website that provides

details on the boathouse and the ability to continue moorage there?
    Novurania 335DL. 30HP. WKRP in cincinnati. Previously: Bayliner 3818 in PNW.

Comment

I don't have a separate website for the boathouse at this time. My focus is to sell the boat first or the boat and boathouse as a package. It would be a shame to start mooring the boat outside after all the years of loving care.

The boathouse is 24 feet wide by 54 feet in length and is in good condition. It has 30 amp electrical power, with twin power leads for attachment to the boat. Water is plumbed for the sink and hoses with dedicated taps and hoses for filling the boat's water tank and also for flushing the dinghy outboard. There is a long cabinet with a workbench top that also has a stainless steel sink plus three tall storage cabinets.

Management at Genoa Bay Marina have assured me they would be happy to accommodate continued moorage with a new owner.

Aspen1880 if you would like to contact me at 3988Bayliner.info@gmail.com I would be happy to send you some photos of the boathouse.

Comment

Boathouse photos have now been added to www.3988bayliner.com

Comment

I got your emails yesterday, thanks! wow. that is a nice boat and boat house. I've been looking at

boat houses for about a year and that is one of the nicest i've seen.
          Novurania 335DL. 30HP. WKRP in cincinnati. Previously: Bayliner 3818 in PNW.

Comment

Thanks for your kind comments Aspen1880. You have probably noticed I have now added photos of the boathouse to 3988Bayliner.com. The boat and boathouse together makes a great turnkey setup for some great cruising. Let me know if you would like to take a look.

Comment

could you please contact me via PM about the boathouse?

thanks

Comment

Working...
              X