1988 4588 - South Puget Sound - $125,000-gctid618217

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 4588 - South Puget Sound - $125,000-gctid618217

[Added price @ $125,000 - contact me at jslangdon@comcast.net with questions]

We've had Crazy Charlie for 8 years and enjoyed many, many great times as a family but it may be time to sell. With the kids off doing their own thing we decided that a beach house would be better suited to sharing with them, their friends and ultimately grandkids as time progresses and got a place in the South Puget Sound.

I don't have pictures assembled yet but can provide quickly if someone is interested. First the bad news - the teak is tired and scheduled for complete redo when the weather breaks and I haven't yet reassembled the davit after having a new stainless mounting bucket fabricated. The upside is that whenever we've upgraded or repaired, we have never skimped or gone "good enough". It's been stored under cover since 2010.

Some relevant details

ÔÇó New Garmin GPS and Radar with inertial compass (2011) with MARPA tracking

ÔÇó Backup Nobeltec on 17" flatscreen with AIS receiver (why I keep the Nobeltec)

ÔÇó Bowthruster with 3 station controls

ÔÇó dripless shafts (2009)

ÔÇó Mathers Electronic controls replaced (2009) ÔÇô flybridge, pilothouse, cockpit sets

ÔÇó 2 new freshwater plumbed Quiet Flush Heads (2011)

ÔÇó Re-cored the flybridge in 2010. Everything behind the seats was removed and rebuilt. Repaired several soft spots on the bow at the same time. Ground off all the diamond non-skid and resurfaced every exterior deck with matching Awlgrip sand coat. All professionally done by American Fiberglass on Lake Union

ÔÇó Custom hard hatch over aft ladder

ÔÇó Custom Stainless dinghy bunks

ÔÇó 4 new AGC sealed batteries (2011)

ÔÇó Watermaker (never used so the membranes are shot)

ÔÇó 2 new water heaters in 2008

ÔÇó Diesel Heater

ÔÇó Pontoon boat upper seating

ÔÇó New davit winch (2010), New davit bucket (2014)

ÔÇó Annual professional buffing and waxing

ÔÇóGranite Transformations countertops (2013)

ÔÇó I may or may not sell the 11' Caribe with unihelm and 15 hp 4 stroke electric start Honda.

Best luck with the sale, hope you stay with boating somewhere and in some way.
    Northport NY

Comment

Working...
    X