What do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you do?

A very good buddy of mine dad just passed, had battled dementia for years.....and the death certificate list the COVID 19 virus as cause...ITS NOT TRUE, and was never mentioned EVER, until this document.
    Anybody in the know, where I can direct my friends energy to right this?

The only practical thing you could do is to approach the attending physician and ask him or her to modify the death certificate.
    That would also prompt a discussion with the physician as to why he listed Covid as the cause of death.

Personally I would if I was the family grieve and move forward. What is listed on the death certificate is not all that relevant at least to me, but I understand their feeling.
    The fact is that they lost a loved one.

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
    www.transferswitch4less.com

where are we right now?

https://maps.findmespot.com/s/36S4

Comment

This COVID related error on the death certificate is not an isolated case, it's happening on a massive scale around the nation and the world. This is fact.

If it was me I would speak to the doctor who determined the official cause of death. It does matter.
      It's all a dream
      '03 245 5.7/BIII & '07 Sedona pontoon

Comment

These doctors were all sent emails from the WHO to mark all deaths as covid deaths no matter the actual cause. Some doctors are speaking about it too.
        1984 Contessa Sunbridge 2850
        Twin 5.7's 260 hp/VP 280 drives
        Ogden, UT

Comment

Originally posted by GaryT1974 View Post
          These doctors were all sent emails from the WHO to mark all deaths as covid deaths no matter the actual cause. Some doctors are speaking about it too.
          Can you show us a copy of this email?
          89 2459 Trophy
          350 Mag Mpi
          Bravo III 24 Pitch
          Vancouver, BC

Comment

• GaryT1974
            GaryT1974 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll see if I can find it.

https://youtu.be/TK7P6IbARzo

Senator Scott Jensen and Doctor talking about being investigated for speaking up.
          I'll do some more looking for the email.
          1984 Contessa Sunbridge 2850
          Twin 5.7's 260 hp/VP 280 drives
          Ogden, UT

Comment

Originally posted by GaryT1974 View Post
            https://youtu.be/TK7P6IbARzo

Senator Scott Jensen and Doctor talking about being investigated for speaking up.
            I'll do some more looking for the email.
            Many letters have been issued from county, state and federal agencies. Here is an example
            It's all a dream
            '03 245 5.7/BIII & '07 Sedona pontoon

Comment

Two things- the US government has said that it will pay the cost of Covid treatment for un- or under-insured patients which may save your friends family literally hundreds of thousands of dollars; and yes, many people with underlying terminal illness are being reported as Covid. This is because we will never know when you would have died from your pre-existing condition but we do know exactly when you died from the effects of the infection. This presumes a positive diagnosis of Covid; if your friend never was tested then Medicare fraud (assuming US) is possible.
              Drew Haas
              1998 4788 "Painkiller"

Comment

Originally posted by drewhaas View Post
                Two things- the US government has said that it will pay the cost of Covid treatment for un- or under-insured patients which may save your friends family literally hundreds of thousands of dollars; and yes, many people with underlying terminal illness are being reported as Covid. This is because we will never know when you would have died from your pre-existing condition but we do know exactly when you died from the effects of the infection. This presumes a positive diagnosis of Covid; if your friend never was tested then Medicare fraud (assuming US) is possible.
                Your reply makes sense....I will pass it on. As far as I know his dad was never tested, that is why he was upset.....I just got back from vacation, I will let him know.....but don't want to cause him any further grief, if he has come to any resolution personally, as nothing will bring his dad back, and we all die, sooner or later, regardless. THANK YOU.

Comment

I had surgery July 2nd and had to isolate 14 days before surgery. The hospital did not do a swab test on me for Covid but they did do a blood test. The results were in the report that the hospital gave me when I left hospital on July 6th. His test could have been done the same way no swab but a blood test. It is 100% accurate unlike the swab test that has very mixed results.
                  300SD all options sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X