Go ASTROS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go ASTROS

Our Astros are back in it to win it!....class act Team and Fans... how bout Altuve walk off homer for clutch time.....5'5" 165 lbs of baseball monster.

Sorry Yankees, but you have some fans who are trash. Makes the spanking all the more enjoyable....we had a group of Astros fans who made trip to yankee stadium for game who were treated by getting food and drinks thrown at them during game...trash thrown at outfielders by more yankee trash.....we are looking forward to knocking yall out of series contention again next year.

2008 H210SS Four Winns
    Volvo Penta 5.7 GISX
    Prior: 1997 2050SS Bayliner
    Brad / Texas Gulf Coast

Yeah, Yankees fans have no class at all. I am always glad to see them sent home early. Go Astros. Been rooting for them since the playoffs began. I think Washington is going to be a challenge for them. Should be a good series.
    Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
    West River Yacht & Cruising Club
    www.wrycc.com

Comment

I think the Nats are a good matchup too.....3x Cy Young vs hottest chunkier in mlb.....good stuff

I will say....we STROS fans cheer loud for our guys but you will hear cheers for awesome plays on both sides. Proud to say our fans are class.

We sat next to some Angel fans who traveled this season and had a great time with them.

2008 H210SS Four Winns
      Volvo Penta 5.7 GISX
      Brad / Texas Gulf Coast

Comment

Washington may very well be the hottest team at this moment. Their starting pitching is stellar. The Astros starting pitching is pretty good too. While I am rooting for Houston it would not surprise me if Washington won. Four former Tigers pitchers are active in this series. Verlander for Houston and Scherzer, Sanchez and Rodney for Washington. I wonder where the Detroit Tigers would be if they had hung on to all four of those guys.
        Rick Grew

2004 Past Commodore
        www.wrycc.com

Comment

Glad they didnt keep them.....Astros need this game 2 big time. The NATS are the real deal for sure. Enjoying the games but sure hoping the Astros can pull this out.

The Soto kid sure made a name for himself yesterday....was happy for him the same time i was cussing him. 21 years old playing in first world series game against the hottest pitcher on earth and he killed us. Somewhere there are parents with sore faces from smiling from ear to ear!!!!
          2008 H210SS Four Winns
          Volvo Penta 5.7 GISX
          Brad / Texas Gulf Coast

Comment

Suddenly it's not looking so good for the Astros. You still can't count them out but the Nationals have won at least 7 straight playoff games to get to this point. Not saying they are unstoppable but that boulder is gaining speed as it rolls downhill.
            Rick Grew

2004 Past Commodore
            www.wrycc.com

Comment

Rooting for Huston also but it isn't looking good for them. What a blowout yesterday. No DH for the next games giving Washington a bit of an edge there.
              Started boating 1955
              Number of boats owned 32
              Bayliners
              3870 presently owned
              Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

Comment

Houston is certainly capable of coming back but right now it looks like a big mountain to climb. The Nationals have won 8 straight to this point.
                Rick Grew

2004 Past Commodore
                www.wrycc.com

Comment

Simply put....My Astros have been spanked by Nats in first 2 games. I havent missed but a handful of Stros games this year and my first sight of Nats.....they're an impressive team.

I pulling for Stros and hope they can get this next game.....they've whooped our butts so far for sure.

While I remain loyal to the Stros....I damn sure tip a hat to the Nationals.
                  2008 H210SS Four Winns
                  Volvo Penta 5.7 GISX
                  Brad / Texas Gulf Coast

Comment

We need another win tomorrow to get back in drivers seat. Two years ago Astros won big on the road all season....hopefully that continues.

We are back off the mat, but throwing punches from the corner.

GO STROS

https://twitter.com/barstoolbets/sta...334762496?s=12

A Houston mega humanitarian, Mattress Mack, owner of Gallery Furniture.....places a 325,000 bet on Stros in vegas.

I will add....he only sells American Made furniture. During Hurricane Harvey he opened up his gigantic stores to house those who were flooded along with first responders.....when I say housed....I mean he catered in bbq, entertainment and people to get everyone back on their feet and into their homes.......an incredible MAN!
                    2008 H210SS Four Winns
                    Volvo Penta 5.7 GISX
                    Brad / Texas Gulf Coast

Comment

Go Stros.....we back in the hunt!!!
                      2008 H210SS Four Winns
                      Volvo Penta 5.7 GISX
                      Brad / Texas Gulf Coast

Comment

Total runs scored thru game 4, 19 each. How bout that Urquidy?
                        Jeff & Tara
                        (And Ginger too)
                        Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
                        "GetAway"
                        Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

• TX H210 SS
                          TX H210 SS commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yep...Urquidy stepped up for the big show for sure. AJ Hinch said his big question as game progressed was when to pull Urquidy so he can play in game 6 or 7.

He did an amazing job.....wish he could play some Def Back for Texans!!! These guys are killing me!

it is now a 3 game series...starting tonight
                        1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
                        5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
                        San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Something to think about as the head back to Houston. So far in this series the road team has won every game. That said, GO HOUSTON.
                          Rick Grew

2004 Past Commodore
                          www.wrycc.com

Comment

I dont really care who wins...tho I do like to have 7 games

nothing better than a 7th game...everything on the line for BOTH teams
                            1997 Bayliner Trophy 2352
                            5.7 Mercruiser/Alpha I Gen II /Full Closed Cooling
                            San Diego, CA

HookEmDanO out ......

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs !

Comment

Working...
                            X