Clear All

My new ride

Can Am Spyder. RS-S
    Started boating 1955
    Number of boats owned 32
    Bayliners
    3870 presently owned
    Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

Nice Doug!!! Be careful... I can see you now,You, Mona and Skipper cruisin down the back roads....HA!

Comment

Looks like fun!
      Jim Gandee
      1989 3888
      Hino 175's
      Fire Escape
      Fyrflyer@ca.rr.com

Comment

Looks good Doug!

James
        1989 Bayliner 3888, 175 Hinos,
        Hurth 630's Onan 8kw MDKD
        Lowrance Electronics!
        MMSI
        VHF CFA2587
        Boating on Georgian Bay

Comment

If I were to ever get myself another cycle I would definitely have the Can Am on my short list.
          Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
          West River Yacht & Cruising Club
          www.wrycc.com

Comment

Nice....I've seen many cruising and looks like a blast. Always wondered, do you push left to corner left like on 2 wheeler, or does dual front wheels change that?
            Current: 2008 H210SS Four Winns
            Prior: 1997 2050SS Bayliner

Comment

Very nice!! Did you get the front ski option for winter driving??
              Yep, my 4588 Bayliner IS my happy place :whistle:

Comment

Nice, Doug! That's just what I want if I'm ever going to try one of the motorized bikes . . . long story behind my fear of them.
                1998 Avanti 3685 - "Dad's Dream" w 454 Mercs - just a rockin' an'a rollin'
                Former - "Home Aweigh" 2003 - 2452 Bayliner Cierra Classic Hardtop Cruiser
                WQQM835 MMSI: 338147209
                James H. Stradling

Comment

Personally I do not fear motorcycles. I love to ride but with all the distracted drivers on the roads nowadays I prefer to have some steel or (In the case of Ford Trucks) around me. My last bike was a 1987 Honda Goldwing. What a great ride. One night coming home from work I came across a cross road. I had the blinking yellow. I saw a car headed in my direction on the other road that driver had blinking red. When riding a motorcycle one has to develop a 6th sense. You really have to be aware of what is going on around you.

Anyway something in my 6th sense told me that car was not going to stop at the red light so I slowed down. Sure enough that car ran right through the red light like it was not even there. Had I not slowed down I would not be here now. I got home, told the wife about my close call. I decided then and there to sell the bike. Sad day but I felt it was in the best interest of my family that I stop riding. This was 1989, I have not ridden since. Still miss it.
                  Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
                  West River Yacht & Cruising Club
                  www.wrycc.com

Comment

I had a Gold Wing in he late 70's and sold it for much the same reason. I have had several off and on since then.
                    You lean just the opposite of a regular bike. If you lean at all. It seems to be better than a trike. Steers easier than a trike that can surprise you how hard they are to turn at a little speed. This one has power steering so that is easy.
                    Started boating 1955
                    Number of boats owned 32
                    Bayliners
                    3870 presently owned
                    Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

Comment

Working...
                    X