Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solandri
    replied
    A priest, a lawyer, and an engineer were scheduled to be executed by beheading.

The priest is brought to the guillotine, strapped to the bench, and the stock put over his neck. The blade is released and drops down. A moment before reaching his neck, the blade screeches to a halt. The priest exclaims, "Divine providence has spoken! I was wrongly convicted and should be let free." The crowd discusses this, then agrees to let the priest go.

The lawyer is brought to the guillotine, strapped to the bench, and the stock put over his neck. The blade is released and drops down. A moment before reaching his neck, the blade screeches to a halt.. The lawyer exclaims "Double jeopardy! You can't punish me twice for the same crime." The crowd discusses this, then agrees to let the lawyer go.

As the engineer is being brought up to the guillotine, he exclaims "Wait a minute! I see what the problem is!"

Leave a comment:

• CptCrunchie
    replied
    Originally posted by green650 View Post
    Sounds more like an IT guy...reboot.
    I told that to one of our county IT guys. He laughed, then added, "Then the linux guy reaches under the dash, rips out a handful of wires, and says, 'There! It's fixed!'"

Leave a comment:

• green650
    replied
    Sounds more like an IT guy...reboot.

Leave a comment:

• CptCrunchie
    started a topic Engineers

Engineers

Three engineers were driving down the road when the engine breaks down.

The mechanical engineer immediately declares, "It has to be a connecting rod!"

The electrical engineer disagrees, stating, "No! It has to be the distributor!"

Then the software engineer says, "I know! Why don't we all get out of the car, then get back in again!"
Working...
X