Go NAVY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go NAVY!

Boys will be boys. Guys from Whidbey having some fun.
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miami...185211043.html
    Esteban
    Huntington Beach, California
    2018 Element 16
    Currently looking for 32xx in South Florida
    Former Bayliners: 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Looks like Hoss Cartwright's hat to me.
    Jeff & Tara (And Ginger too)
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    |
    Current: 2008 Playcraft 2400 MCM 350 Mag B3
    2000 Bayliner 3388 Cummins 4bta 250s (SOLD 2020)
    2000 Bayliner 2858 MCM 7.4 MPI B3 (SOLD 2018)
    2007 Bayliner 305 MCM twin 350 Mag B3s (SOLD 2012)
    2008 Bayliner 289 MCM 350 Mag Sea Core B3 (SOLD 2009)
    And 12 others...
    In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. 7-2-10

Comment

Like any “art project”, it’s up to interpretation. As a drawing, I find it impressive. Think about the skill of the pilots to draw that.....whatever it is. Hoss would be proud.
      P/C Pete
      Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
      1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
      Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
      MMSI 367770440

Comment

OUTSTANDING airmanship....What ever some people might think it is, it took skill to do that. What is the Navy going to do..send them on another deployment, ground them..HA(with the current shortage of pilots they will have time to fill out their apps to the airlines). I wonder if the military will ever find out who dropped the hammer causing a huge sonic boom across northern AL a few days ago. F15,F16,F18 or something we are not supposed to know about yet.....The FAA knows!

Comment

Problem is F18's don't have the ability to trail smoke... I know they did it but not sure how they did... Some woman was frekin out saying how was she going to explain that to her daughter... My thought was to keep her butt inside for a couple of hours... dumb mother...
          Doug ;}
          MMSI: 338068776
          "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Comment

How bout say nothing at all to the child.
            I'm sure the little girl saw that shape in the sky and immediately asked "why is there a huge penis floating around Up there mommy?"
            good grief, kid won't even notice
            Dave
            Edmonds, WA
            "THE FIX"
            '93 2556
            Carbureted 383 Vortec-Bravo II 2.0:1 18 1/4x19 P

The rebuild of my 2556 https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...76?view=thread
            Misc. projects thread
            https://www.baylinerownersclub.org/f...56-gctid789773

Comment

For a service that's been rocked recently by a trail of poor judgement from "Fat Leonard" indictments, to collisions at sea, and SEALS investigated for murder trying to cover up illicit activities, one really has to wonder if the "judgement" of these "boys" is what we really want to hang the defense of our country upon. It seems that the legacy of Tail Hook is long forgotten. I wouldn't let these "boys" drive a bus.
              Rick
              "Our Dream" -- 2015 21' Bayliner 642, 4.3 MPI Mercruiser

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates." Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X