Texas members check in?-gctid822607

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas members check in?-gctid822607

I'm just watching the news seeing the massive destruction from Harvey, hoping those in the area are safe and sound.

+1 and prayers.
    P/C Pete
    Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
    1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
    Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
    MMSI 367770440

Comment

We're all our neighbors in Texas. Thoughts and prayers.
      1999 Ciera 2655 5.7L BIII "Brenda Lou"
      1996 Skeeter 1850DV 175 Mariner 9.9 Mariner. sold, sold, sold
      1975 Lund 14' 25 HP Mercury. sold, sold, sold
      2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 6.7L Turbo diesel Quad Cab
      Green Bay, WI on the Fox River
      South Bay Marina

Comment

My sister lives in the Houston area. She said that water came up with in about 2 feet of her house and then it went back down. They have food and water but if you don't you aren't going to get it. She said the stores are only open at best a couple hours a day then they sell out of what little they were able to get.

The hot items are bacon eggs bread and water. I never would have guessed the bacon

She told me the interesting thing was that no one was entering the city except miles of backed up traffic of people with boats trying to get where they can rescue people.

She said people see even buying boats just so they can help rescue others.

It really is a exercise in human compassion.

I wish I didn't live 3000 miles away
        1989 Avanti 3450 Sunbridge
        twin 454's
        MV Mar-Y-Sol
        1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hardtop ocean express.
        Twin chevy 350's inboard
        Ben- Jamin
        spokane Washington

Comment

Since I'm retired now, I've spent a lot of time following the coverage..It's just mind blowing at the destruction. Looking at the pictures of the marinas, just about everything is a complete write off. It's inspiring to see people helping others, race, religion, social status, and political beliefs mean nothing...The Human Race at it's best!

Comment

Our thoughts an prayers go out to the people of Texas from all of us in NZ stay safe an healthy

Comment

Working...
            X