Jump seats 1998 Trophy-gctid358436

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jump seats 1998 Trophy-gctid358436

Does anyone have pictures how the jump seats connect at the stern and engine compartment, or any information on them?

Well you don't show the age or model # of your Trophy, so this may be for not.

If it's an I/O there will be an indentation in each quarter of the boat that lines up with a extrusion on the engine cover. I made up 2 platforms (one for each side), of 3/4" marine plywood and put stops on the bottom so that they could not slide sideways. I stained these and put on about 6 coats of varnish. These are about 10" wide. I had pre-purchased 2 seats c/w mounts. Once I had the two platforms in place, I placed the seats where I wanted them and and then marked the location of the mounts. I then drilled the four corner holes for each mount and attached them with stainless through-bolts. When I need the seats I just drop the whole thing in place. When not needed, I store them in the cuddy. I've a similar mount on my transom for running my kicker, so the platform on the port side is seldom used, but the seat is in constant use when I'm fishing. There are OEM seats available from Bayliner if you're not handy.
    Bob Hawes.
    Kelowna, B.C.
    1998 Trophy 2052 WA
    4.3 Vortec, A1 G2

Comment

love to see photos of those you made

Comment

Maxwell 18 ~ I've got a 98 Trophy 2002 WA with an OB ~ let me know if you would like to see pics of the seats..

C legs

Comment

yes I would like to see your pictures...Thanks

Comment

Where are the pictures?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X