No announcement yet.

Diesel Engine Kill Options-gctid357722

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another source is Drake Control PART NUMBER 1502 12 6DU2B2S2A about $124 plus shipping.

Comment

Scary wrote:
      Another source is Drake Control PART NUMBER 1502 12 6DU2B2S2A about $124 plus shipping.
      Hi Steve... I tried to look for this part number through Drake's site and using a Google search and came up with zero results. Can you provide a link to the parts store or distributor? Thanks in advance...

Comment

Tiffany Hulse

Drake Controls West

7050 Village Dr

Suite A

Buena Park, CA 90621

909-599-9000 PH

714-562-1077 fax

http://www.drakecontrols.com/Home/Index They have a large range of diesel controls, If you call them they were very helpful. I replaced a part for my 35 year onan with a comparable solenoid that Cummins wanted $480 plus $80 shipping for $124. Item # 1500-2027 Solenoid-12D6u2b2s2a. I called them described the part and the sales person knew what I needed. I asked for a catalog and was told they didn't have one. They did Email me a picture of the part. My solenoid needed to complete it's full range of motion or it would burn up. So it would be helpful to know how far you want it to travel. A lot of these solenoids have a third wire and are set up to be shut down by oil pressure and temp alarms. Something you might want to consider. There is a Buena Park Number as well.

Comment

Scary wrote:
          Tiffany Hulse

Drake Controls West

7050 Village Dr

Suite A

Buena Park, CA 90621

909-599-9000 PH

714-562-1077 fax

http://www.drakecontrols.com/Home/Index They have a large range of diesel controls, If you call them they were very helpful. I replaced a part for my 35 year onan with a comparable solenoid that Cummins wanted $480 plus $80 shipping for $124. Item # 1500-2027 Solenoid-12D6u2b2s2a. I called them described the part and the sales person knew what I needed. I asked for a catalog and was told they didn't have one. They did Email me a picture of the part. My solenoid needed to complete it's full range of motion or it would burn up. So it would be helpful to know how far you want it to travel. A lot of these solenoids have a third wire and are set up to be shut down by oil pressure and temp alarms. Something you might want to consider. There is a Buena Park Number as well.
          Thanks a million, Steve! I ordered the solenoid from Drake Controls. It is EXACTLY what I need and at a fraction of the price of the Perkins part from Trans Atlantic Diesel.

Thanks to everyone for chiming in!

Comment

"Canara Electrical Engineers Offering, Diesel generator for rent, Generator for hire, Dg sets for hire, Dg sets for rent, Generator on hire, Mobile generator hire and Welding generator for hire in Bangalore, India."
            Photo album - Bayliner 3255 Avanti - 1989

Comment

:spam

Comment

Astral Blue wrote:
                :spam
                Yep, probably the same schmuck who has been posting under the name http://"http://www.baylinerownersclu...> perfectmachi in several threads today. rod

Where did our "Flag Thread" icon go????

Rick E. Gresham, Oregon
                2850 Bounty Sedan Flybridge model
                Twin 280 HP 5.7's w/ Closed Cooling
                Volvo Penta DuoProp Drives
                Kohler 4 CZ Gen Set

Comment

Working...
                X