where to buy Bayliner canvas-gctid356646

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Leta's.....ordered and installed. No problems.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    She also has all of the upholstery patterns too when your ready for the interior work... She does great work and can help with color samples too....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    surprised you had problems....I have been dealing with litas since 1985,,,and always got exactly what I needed

Leave a comment:

• Nigels
    replied
    garball wrote:
    Well that's fine but I'm not talking about lengthy emails here just one or two liners! I frankly am not confident in doing business with anybody who can't answer BASIC questions by email. Common, where're in 2012. I suppose if all you're doing is ordering an exact copy of the original canvas then who cares.
    I am ordering an exact copy including frame of the original and the great thing is I don't need to deliver the boat to them because they have the original Bayliner templates. BC Ferries would have nailed me $250 just to get the boat to any supplier. I tried local, 4 emails sent to a Gibsons supplier, not one reply!:sorrow: Mainland suppliers cheapest $750 more plus the ferry cost because they don't have templates. Toronto supplier $1200 more, they apparantly have templates from similar boats done.

From what you say forgive me if I am wrong, but you want something bespoke in which case you ought to go local, at least on the island you have a few choices, good luck.

I asked loads of questions over several emails, the answers were short but to the point, no caps and no commas, but job done. at a saving of $1000 I don't mind especially when the reviews point me there!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well that's fine but I'm not talking about lengthy emails here just one or two liners! I frankly am not confident in doing business with anybody who can't answer BASIC questions by email. Common, where're in 2012. I suppose if all you're doing is ordering an exact copy of the original canvas then who cares.

Nigels wrote:
    I have just ordered a full enclosure in Sunbrella and a frame for my 99 Trophy 2052 from Letas all based on recomendations from the various forums, I agree she is not good at emails, you have to be a bit patient, or better speak with her on the phone, I did it by email because of an 8 hour time difference and the cost of international calls.

But here's the thing, originally in December 2011 she gave me a quote then last week when I was going to place the order I asked her if the quote was still good, she came back and said no, that it was $200 cheaper, she said she had made an error and originally quoted me too much.

Not only have I read good reviews but her honesty IMO outweighs any inability to articulate lengthy emails. I will only receive my order in April when I arrive in BC, but am not in the least bit worried about my order. I will post if there is anything to the contrary.

Leave a comment:

• Nigels
    replied
    I have just ordered a full enclosure in Sunbrella and a frame for my 99 Trophy 2052 from Letas all based on recomendations from the various forums, I agree she is not good at emails, you have to be a bit patient, or better speak with her on the phone, I did it by email because of an 8 hour time difference and the cost of international calls.

But here's the thing, originally in December 2011 she gave me a quote then last week when I was going to place the order I asked her if the quote was still good, she came back and said no, that it was $200 cheaper, she said she had made an error and originally quoted me too much.

Not only have I read good reviews but her honesty IMO outweighs any inability to articulate lengthy emails. I will only receive my order in April when I arrive in BC, but am not in the least bit worried about my order. I will post if there is anything to the contrary.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well I tried dealing with Leta's shop this week via email and it did not go well. I would stay clear from this outfit unless you're local and can deal with her directly. She doesn't read nor answer questions appropriately. Can't imagine what would happen if something was done wrong. My personal experience.

Gary

Leave a comment:

• dmax2
    replied
    www.letastopshop.com she has all the patterns. Nice lady too, sends samples, let her know you found her on the site.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Leta's Top Shop - you can find it on the net. She has all the old Bayliner patters and does GREAT work.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic where to buy Bayliner canvas-gctid356646

where to buy Bayliner canvas-gctid356646

Does anyone know of or have a sourse to buy orginal canvas for 1998 Bayliner w/a 21ft? Would like at least around windshield, top and I guess the bimi top top connected together? I know I could get it local but trying to price stuff out/

Thanks
Working...
X