Discounted oil and filters-gctid351220

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discounted oil and filters-gctid351220

I dont know if this will help anyone but today I had to match up some parts at the local Oreilleys parts store. On my company account oil and filter is about $24 on most cars. In store on a cash ticket (2) per customer you can get 5qts mobil oil and a filter for $9.99. If you need oil and filter for anything now is a good time to get it. I am in Texas so I dont know where all they are doing it but here it is till the 14th of this month.

Is that for a marine filter and oil?

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/654314=24662-fishing_beavis.jpg[/img]

Comment

SwampNut wrote:
      Is that for a marine filter and oil?

http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]
      No, it is for cars and trucks but if your engine crosses over you can take advantage.I think that pics is what I look like on the off chance I catch anything

Comment

Wow, clearly my bait is dry and stale, nobody took a bite. First oil thread to only get four posts ever?

Comment

Your losing it Carlos.
          Started boating 1955
          Number of boats owned 32
          Bayliners
          3870 presently owned
          Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

Comment

Slingbait wrote:
            I dont know if this will help anyone but today I had to match up some parts at the local Oreilleys parts store. On my company account oil and filter is about $24 on most cars. In store on a cash ticket (2) per customer you can get 5qts mobil oil and a filter for $9.99. If you need oil and filter for anything now is a good time to get it. I am in Texas so I dont know where all they are doing it but here it is till the 14th of this month.
            Slingbait: I get my oil at Auto Zone. They usually have a special on 5 quarts and you get a free oil filter. But I had some problems with the STP oil filters that were "free." Their metal seemed very thin and the machining felt strange when screwing them onto the engines (350 Merc). I took them back and gladly paid the differerance for "old reliable" Fram PH30's. Have now always stayed with Fram PH30's. Griff

Comment

griff wrote:
              Slingbait: I get my oil at Auto Zone. They usually have a special on 5 quarts and you get a free oil filter. But I had some problems with the STP oil filters that were "free." Their metal seemed very thin and the machining felt strange when screwing them onto the engines (350 Merc). I took them back and gladly paid the differerance for "old reliable" Fram PH30's. Have now always stayed with Fram PH30's. Griff
              The Oreillys filter is pretty well made I have used them at the shop quite a bit for the past 5 years or so and I have not had any trouble with them. They have a pro line that is made by WIX that we stock all the popular numbers of, but now days there is so many numbers its hard to stock them all. I do like the rubber grip on the Frams. I bet thats handy on a boat.

Comment

Working...
              X