Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talman
    replied
    Measure. the Kindeep bulbs are almost 1.5 inches. These would be too long for my cabin fixtures. I can use 1.1. Ebay has some shorter ones, cheap, but they might need more frequent replacement due to flickering. For the longer ones, I've found the silicone wrapped ones are the bomb. I've been all LED on Wickus for 3 years. In the head and on the flybridge, these are perfect and have not required any attention for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Nauti_Mike
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t know, I own a Maxum ;-)

• ECS285
    replied
    How many Bayliner owners does it take to change a light bulb?... Lol

Many great answers on this site all questions are good because others learn as well.

Leave a comment:

• Nauti_Mike
    replied
    These are polarity sensitive so if it doesn’t work remove the bulb and flip it over

Leave a comment:

• WorkerB
    replied
    Much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• RobMick
    replied
    Originally posted by WorkerB View Post
    OK it hurts me to ask something so simple but, I can't find a good cross reference to change my bulbs over to LED. What LED's have you found that are cheap and give off a good natural light?
    Superbright.com

Leave a comment:

• ECS285
    replied
    KINDEEP G4 LED Bulb, Bi-Pin Base, 20W Halogen Bulb Equivalent, AC/DC 12 Volt, Warm White 3000K, 10-Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MY6U83G..._gN1wDbFFWBNP7

Leave a comment:

• WorkerB
    started a topic Light bulb help

Light bulb help

OK it hurts me to ask something so simple but, I can't find a good cross reference to change my bulbs over to LED. What LED's have you found that are cheap and give off a good natural light?
    Attached Files
Working...
X