Des Origo RM 4202 Fridge Manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Des Origo RM 4202 Fridge Manual?

Just wondering if anyone has a manual for a Des Origo RM 4202 AC/DC fridge. My fridge won't work on battery power, but it does on shore power. I heard there might be a fuse on the DC inverter, so I'm looking to figure out how to access it and find the fuse. Thanks.
    2001 Bayliner Ciera 2455 5.7 Merc MPI, Bravo 3
    2009 Subaru WRX STI
    2017 stick with a nail on the end of it

Victoria, BC

Sure Marine in Seattle may have a manual. They are very helpful; give them a call.
    1999 3788, Cummins 270 "Freedom"
    2013 Boston Whaler 130 SS
    Anacortes, WA
    Isla Verde, PR

Comment

I sent an email to Dometic, asking for the manuals. Took about 3 days but they responded. I've attached them for anyone else who needs them
      Attached Files
      2009 Subaru WRX STI

Victoria, BC

Comment

Hey I’m trying to locate the DC fuse on my fridge to see if it’s defective. My lack of electrical skills are failing me to find it. I understand it should be on the power supply board, but I can’t seem to locate it. Can anyone point it out? Attached are photos.
        Attached Files
        2009 Subaru WRX STI

Victoria, BC

Comment

Hi, did you had any chance to make it work again, I am having same issue with my fridge, for a time it was making the fuse to jump in the board under pilot panel, now it doesn't even do that, not sure if it is completely dead, without power, or else, will try to take out, but all comments are welcome in order to check something that I may be missing, thanks.

Comment

Mine RM4202 on a 2452 Bayliner is dead too. I assume it is the control board (that big box thing) needs replacement
            . Has anyone been able to get parts for it??? Or was there something i missed. i could find a fuse or anything except next to battery.

Comment

Working...
            X