Faucet dripping-gctid416276

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faucet dripping-gctid416276

I have a Scandvik 10663 single lever cold water only faucet on my cockpit sink that has started to drip. After figuring out all this it looks this is a common faucet used in Bayliner, Maxum and Sea Ray boats.

After taking the faucet apart this weekend, the shut off valve is not your typical shut off valve. No rubber seat on the bottom end but instead sort of a turning window that allows the water to come in or to be shut off. After trying to clean this valve in vinegar, thinking that might solve my drip..... it did not work.

Anybody know of a replace valve for these faucets and where to get them? I have the number for Scandvik to call tomorrow morning if I have to.

Thanks

Roger:arr
    2001 Maxum 3000 SCR
    Twin 5.0L w/ Bravo 2

http://greatlakesskipper.com/categor...g-faucets.html

I referred another forum member to this website for OEM boat parts. They seem to carry some Scandvik parts but I did not see faucets of that brand. Perhaps West Marine? Someone else may be able to provide more help if you upload a photo or picture of what the faucet looks like.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the try..........I have known about Greatlakeskipper for many years if fact the was one of the first places I looked. There is no model # 10663 in there stock.....and for everybody's FYI I did find the shut off valve at Graingers. It is a national hardware store for business.

Thanks

Roger:arr
      2001 Maxum 3000 SCR
      Twin 5.0L w/ Bravo 2

Comment

Working...
      X