Manual marine head ID-gctid405725

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual marine head ID-gctid405725

My 1984 2450 Ciera Sunbridge came with a manual marine head. I think it's original equipment but don't know. I can't find a brand or model number on it. There is a sticker on the pump in both French and English so I'm guessing it may have been Canadian-made?

I have a broken PVC elbow connecting to the discharge pipe. Can anyone offer any clues as to what these earlier model Bayliners were fitted with. I want to see if I can purchase a replacement part.

Pictures?

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/709473=30224-imagesCA6603A8.jpg[/img]Like this one?

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/709473=30225-imagesCAVP6VPS.jpg[/img]Or this one?
    Boatless at this time

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including their life."

Comment

Maybe a Par?
      Phil, Vicky, Ashleigh & Sydney
      1998 3055 Ciera
      (yes, a 1998)
      Previous boat: 1993 3055
      Dream boat: 70' Azimut or Astondoa 72
      Sea Doo XP
      Sea Doo GTI SE
      Life is short. Boats are cool.
      The family that plays together stays together.
      Vice Commodore: Bellevue Yacht Club

Comment

i would guess PAR brydon boy

Comment

I removed the head to try and fix the part. Here are some photos. I anyone recognizes the brand/model and knows where I could buy the elbow joint that is attached to the waster pipe I'd be very grateful. The pipe on it snapped and there's not enough length left to attache the flexible hose. I need to either join the broken pieces or better still buy a new elbow.

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/709637=30300-IMG_20120806_083109.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/709637=30301-IMG_20120806_083121.jpg[/img] [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/709637=30299-IMG_20120806_083147.jpg[/img]

Comment

Probably do better to replace the whole thing

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com..._4258&type=pla
            Boatless at this time

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including their life."

Comment

i still think it's a PAR brydon boy but the pump may have been was replaced ...the elbow looks like a PAR brydon boy

http://www.depcopump.com/catalog108/142.pdf

wallabysailor wrote:
              I removed the head to try and fix the part. Here are some photos. I anyone recognizes the brand/model and knows where I could buy the elbow joint that is attached to the waster pipe I'd be very grateful. The pipe on it snapped and there's not enough length left to attache the flexible hose. I need to either join the broken pieces or better still buy a new elbow.

Comment

wallabysailor wrote:
                My 1984 2450 Ciera Sunbridge came with a manual marine head. I think it's original equipment but don't know. I can't find a brand or model number on it. There is a sticker on the pump in both French and English so I'm guessing it may have been Canadian-made?

I have a broken PVC elbow connecting to the discharge pipe. Can anyone offer any clues as to what these earlier model Bayliners were fitted with. I want to see if I can purchase a replacement part.
                I believe these manual toilets were made by JABSCO: www.jabsco.com has all of the parts lists.

Comment

Working...
                X