Installing a kicker motor mount Trophy 2002 WA-gctid404658

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing a kicker motor mount Trophy 2002 WA-gctid404658

I have a 2001 model year tropy 2002wa with mercury 125 outboard saltwater series engine and i am planning on installing a kicker motor mount. Does anyone have any advise for me before i start the installation project.

There's only ONE acceptable kicker bracket and that is an OMC Auxillary Bracket. Keep an eye on FleaBay, that's where I got mine for $75 with shipping.

Comment

I am new to powerboating and not very knowledgable about certian terminology. Can you be more specific about the type, model or style of mount i should acquire. I have opportunity to buy a new motor mount from a locall seller that appears appropriate for the application.

Comment

quadhunting wrote:
        I am new to powerboating and not very knowledgable about certian terminology. Can you be more specific about the type, model or style of mount i should acquire. I have opportunity to buy a new motor mount from a locall seller that appears appropriate for the application.
        Brands of Kicker Mounts

Garrlick = POS, stay away from

OMC Auxillary Bracket = Exceptional, The One to get

Go to page 5 or 6 in the photo albums and look at my Trophy and set up. In particular two items, Rabud Scuppers, and E-Z-Steer main motor to kicker motor steering bar.

Comment

http://www.reachoo.com/ads/60667779

Comment

Working...
          X