freshwater pump-gctid402467

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freshwater pump-gctid402467

well this is my first post and i wanna thank all of you for letting me on this awesome site have learned alot since purchasing my 99 Avanti 3255 express and most of my questions have been answered so now im having an issue with first location of most pumps and so forth on my yacht so if anyone has info on where to actually get a (blueprint/ schmatic) that would be great or if you have one and can scan it for me that would be great!

well i have no water pressure for sinks/showers( first off when i got the yacht most of the things needed to be replaced for the previous owner paid to have it done "to the lowest priced moron") so everytime i turned on the water switch it sounded like a pump that was on its way out but dont know the location to test the wires on it before it might have gone out but no water pressure now and doesn't make a sound please help! thanks in advance oh yea all the fueses are good and power is good on the boat and water filled as well.

Welcome, I see you picked the best Bayliner out there. :arr I basically have the same boat although a few years older although mine is so highly modified there is not much original left on her. Take a peek at my pics, I do believe you will be rather impressed.

As for the water pump you obviously have located the water pump switch which is behind the sink to the right under the cabinet doors. The pump is located under the stair when entering the cabin. Inside there is a piece of plywood which can be lifted up to revel the potable water pump, forward bilge pump and shower pump/sump. I will assume you filled the water tank right?

Good idea to add a signature to your profile so your boat model/year/engines and drives show up as it makes answering your question so much easier with info at hand.

I can try to send you the schematics if the file size is small enough to permit it. The one I have is for a 96 however from 95-99 the model did not change at all except for cockpit/fabric colours. PM me your email and I will try to scoot it off to you.

If you have any more questions just yell.
    Cheers, Hans
    2007 Carver 41 CMY
    Twin Volvo D6-370
    Montreal, Canada
    Midnight Sun I Photos

Comment

MidnightSun wrote:
      Welcome, I see you picked the best Bayliner out there. :are I basically have the same boat although a few years older although mine is so highly modified there is not much original left on her. Take a peek at my pics, I do believe you will be rather impressed.

As for the water pump you obviously have located the water pump switch which is behind the sink to the rich a little under the cabinet doors. The pump is located under the stair when entering the cabin. Inside there is a piece of plywood which can be lifted up to revel the potable water pump, forward bilge pump and shower pump/sump. I will assume you filled the water tank right?

Good idea to add a signature to your profile so your boat model/year/engines and drives show up as it makes answering your question so much easier with info at hand.

I can try to send you the schematics if the file size is small enough to permit it. The one I have is for a 96 however from 95-99 the model did not change at all except for cockpit/fabric colours. PM me your email and I will try to scoot it off to you.

If you have any more questions just yell.
      Nice boat, Hans! Better than new, and even the bilge is ready for inspection! Griff

Comment

They still have the manual at the Bayliner site here .http://www.baylinercustomercare.com/catalogs_index.html
        Cheers, Hans
        2007 Carver 41 CMY
        Twin Volvo D6-370
        Montreal, Canada
        Midnight Sun I Photos

Comment

alright will add to my profile just learning the boat! found it under the stair with just getting on and looking and following the water fill line! whoever had replaced the last pump put the wiring so low that it was geting water onto it right their where the bilge pump was and corroded itself well got it working and pump is all good! got to take a shower been a few days( well on the boat) lol!

thanks guys for all the help! by the way i love the boat just had wakeboarding boats and stepped my game up next gotta find a good priced fridge and eventually an a/c that has a low price as well!

Comment

Working...
          X