Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loran LCX - 104C and Navionics-gctid402146

Hi Guys:

Just got back from West Marine after waiting for a special order Navionics SD Card XG14-3....Apparently this is the only SD Card compatible with my Lowrance LCX-104C (2003 unit). However, when we plugged it in it didn't work. We went to main main screen, Map Data and went through each chart selection and none of them worked in the unit.

Anyone with this unit? If so what is the latest chart SD Card you are running with?

Thanks

in advance

Aimhii wrote:
    Hi Guys:

Just got back from West Marine after waiting for a special order Navionics SD Card XG14-3....Apparently this is the only SD Card compatible with my Loran LCX-104C (2003 unit). However, when we plugged it in it didn't work. We went to main main screen, Map Data and went through each chart selection and none of them worked in the unit.

Anyone with this unit? If so what is the latest chart SD Card you are running with?

Thanks

in advance
    s/Loran/Lowrance

Comment

Sorry-Lowrance

Comment

Aimhii wrote:
        Sorry-Lowrance
        No problem... just thought editing the title may get you some more responses.

Have you tried calling Navico customer service? 800-324-1356

Comment

Yes called Navionics....they told me the XG-14-3 ....thats why I am on here now.

Comment

PM me your email address, I have a excel spreadsheet that shows what GPS is compatible/capable with what Navionics chart. I suspect that the sd card they sold you is too large (gigabytes) for the 104 to swallow.

Comment

Checks (Excel Spreadsheet) is in the mail :arr

Comment

Working...
              X