Dual horn set dead... replaced FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual horn set dead... replaced FREE!

The '90 2655 Ciera S.B. I bought last year had the Signal Tone trumpet style dual horn set. Of course after so many years one was dead and the other just made clicking sounds. Tried soaking in different oils and solutions.....nothing. Research showed that company was bought by FIAMM in Cadillac Mi. Called to see what they could recommend..........two words. LIFETIME WARRANTY! The lady had me send me a couple of pictures, length, boat model, etc. and 2 weeks later I have a shiny new set to install! Two thumbs up FIAMM!!
    Dave
    Restoring/ upgrading: 1990 Ciera Sunbridge 2655 ST, "One Particular Harbour"
    5.7 Mercruiser Alpha 1 Gen 1 (my floating retirement villa if it doesn't kill me first)
    Sold:
    1995 SeaPro 210 C/C "Hydro-Therapy"
    Mariner 150
    Towing with:
    2002 Ford F 350 7.3L Super Duty
    Near High Rock Lake, N.C.

Thats awesome. Just drive through cadillac way home from hunting. Love that town
    1993 formula pc 31 twin 454 bravo 2
    1989 2655 cierra 5.7 omc cobra
    2014 "searay" tandom trailer

Anchor bay clinton river
    Michigan

Comment

Sadly, I have AFI brand and the warranty for them is nearly nothing. I did contact FIAMM before I discovered I have a different brand, and what a breath of fresh air! It was like they wanted it to be their product so they could honor the warranty. Wow!
      P/C Pete
      Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
      1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
      Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
      MMSI 367770440

Comment

Fine Vintage is tucked away for the winter but I will check my horn manuafacturer in the spring. Could you provide some contact informaion for the company?
        Bill and Janice
        Chatham, Ontario, Canada
        1988 2455 Ciera

Comment

Working...
        X