mercruiser engine wire for garmin 741xs-gctid826989

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mercruiser engine wire for garmin 741xs-gctid826989

I have a 2005 2052WA, the engine was just replaced in April. The boat has a Garmin 741xs and was wondering if there is any way to tie any engine statistics into the 741xs? I see in the manual it mentions engine wires.

Thanksg
    2005 Trophy 2052WA - Mercruiser 4.3L New 4/2017

"jmorin78" post=826989 wrote:
    I have a 2005 2052WA, the engine was just replaced in April. The boat has a Garmin 741xs and was wondering if there is any way to tie any engine statistics into the 741xs? I see in the manual it mentions engine wires.
    Yes, there is, but not directly. I'm currently working on doing exactly that with my 741xs. I'll be using a http://www.nolandeng.com/rs11.php wr...Data Converter connected to my NMEA2000 network. From what I understand, I'll be connecting each system from its gauge into this unit.
    "B on D C", is a 1989 2459 Trophy Offshore HT, OMC 5.7L, Cobra OD, Yamaha 15hp kicker. Lots of toys! I'm no mechanic, just a blue water sailer and woodworker who loves deep sea fishing.
    MMSI: 367637220
    HAM: KE7TTR
    TDI tech diver
    BoD Puget Sound Anglers North Olympic Peninsula Chapter
    Kevin

Comment

More info required

Is this an MPI engine? If no then nope else then as Cpt Crunchie said.
      1997 Maxum 2400 SCR 5.7LX Bravo II

Mike

Comment

jmorin78, you could help us and yourself out with giving you correct information if you put where you live, your boat model, engine size and hope you plan to use your vessel in the signature space. Then we don't have to go searching through your past posts to learn you have a 2005 trophy 2052 that has a new mercruiser 4.3l with 25 hours on it. It's also nice to know your level of experience so we can better address your questions.

Just click on your name, then 'edit', and follow the tabs.

And welcome to BOC!
        "B on D C", is a 1989 2459 Trophy Offshore HT, OMC 5.7L, Cobra OD, Yamaha 15hp kicker. Lots of toys! I'm no mechanic, just a blue water sailer and woodworker who loves deep sea fishing.
        MMSI: 367637220
        HAM: KE7TTR
        TDI tech diver
        BoD Puget Sound Anglers North Olympic Peninsula Chapter
        Kevin

Comment

Working...
        X