Bayliner 2355 Freshwater pump-gctid817713

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayliner 2355 Freshwater pump-gctid817713

Hi all, I have a 1997 2355 bayliner Ciera. I am having trouble locating the freshwater pump. I looked under the steps in the cabin and it seems like there is only a bilge pump under there. The red rocker switch near the sink lights up when I turn it on but nothing happens. I know in the engine bay there is a diaphragm pump that goes from the top tank to the hot water heater. I am unable to get any water to come out of anything (the transom shower, sink, and head) Any suggestions or help you guys can give me?

Thanks

Attached files

the pump is close to the fresh water tank-trace the fresh water deck fill to the tank--then there will be a supply line to the inlet side of the water pump then outlet lines to the faucets, water heater, transom shower etc The old jabsco or parr diaphragm pumps had a red pressure switch square box You could jumper those two wires to test pressure switch.These pumps are "demand" system--you open faucet it runs , if you close it it stops but only if lines and tank are full.If you have power to pump and it doesn't run go to an rv dealer and buy a SHURFLO pump.

Comment

Working...
    X